MICHIGAN. YOUR 2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL. NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. REP and DAPATHON

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

THE GREATEST SPORTS MOMENT SINCE 1997 BREHS.​

THOSE WHO STAY WILL BE CHAMPIONS. THANK YOU HARBAUGH. THANK YOU CORUM. THANK YOU DEFENSE. THANK YOU OFFENSE. THANK YOU COACHES. THANK YOU EVERY DAMN NIKKAS WHO ENDURED DECADES OF MISERY. WE ENDURED dikkROD. ENDURED HOKE. OUR TIME CAME. NATTY IS OURS. AND WE ARE HERE TO STAY. IT'S A GREAT TO BE WOLVERINES. :whew: :whew: :whew: :whew:

Those awful ass Adidas uniforms

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
Congrats to Ed and all the other michigan fans.

Ed needs to write a bio, 5 years ago younwas banned, stricken, forbidden from the coli. Ohio State was punting Michigan like a 1998 reggie roby punt. Ed was left for dead, dissed, broke and forgotten, .......

Now you beat OSU 3 straight years and got a Natty.

Wow

Was gonna say this! I remember when that ban was in effect; the OSU/Michigan beef was dead quiet on here, one of the best beefs on The Coli. Ed ate that ban and came back strong, congrats!

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
About to take some time out of this lovely Wednesday morning to troll people on Facebook and Twitter who said we was gonna lose.

EwTSKo1XEAISkg2.jpg

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
About to take some time out of this lovely Wednesday morning to troll people on Facebook and Twitter who said we was gonna lose.

EwTSKo1XEAISkg2.jpg
I got a bro who's a FSU fan and he said they would of beat y'all, I had to him with the maybe next year, we'll find out :mjgrin:

Breh got shytty after that lol

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I got a bro who's a FSU fan and he said they would of beat y'all, I had to him with the maybe next year, we'll find out :mjgrin:

Breh got shytty after that lol
I got Georgia, FSU friends hitting me up, talking about how they would've won too, how lucky we are they weren't in the playoff, etc. I just been hitting them with this gif...

kanye-raise.gif

And KIM