Microsoft has closed a number of Bethesda studios, Redfall maker Arkane Austin, HiFi Rush dev Tango Gameworks, and more... Update: More cuts coming

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hi Fi Rush was such a banger and sales don’t matter only “engagement”, then why close Tango?:jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

They are going in at him all over Twitter

good-great.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

They are going in at him all over Twitter

Who said he gets a pass to begin with? The stuff happening with Xbox closing studios and canceling games aren't unique to Xbox though. It's happening industry wide. People have been very critical of Xbox brand and it's performance.
M$ :mjlol: dogshyt ass company
It's literally the most valuable company in the world. They been good to me I bought some shares back in 2019 and I'm up 231% on them not including the dividend they pay me.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's happening everywhere not just in gaming. Sacrificing people to increase shareholder money. It's getting ridiculous and people better wake up. Sucking off all these rich people who don't give 2 shyts about you and skate out of paying their fair share of taxes is pathetic.

Seeing company after company hit the WFR button as a shortcut to boosting profitablity instead of actually making meaningful changes is terrible. At this point, if someone hasn't learned that their employer needs to literally buy their loyalty by now, I seriously don't know what to tell them.

But you’re probably still right about not getting a deathloop or dishonored sequel

Allegedly Deathloop didn't do crazy numbers either, so there's definitely more than one reason their next game is a licensed property. I really hope that it's a hit.

Tango might not have anything tangible in the pipelines for years, and also they don't have veteran leadership currently.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Hi-Fi Rush was going to be their last shot even before the acquisition. At this point, they've tried making triple A and smaller scale sized games, and for one reason or another, none of them have really taken off. Combined with the fact that it was a studio mostly built around the idea of being Mikami's studio, they probably didn't see much justification with him being gone. Absolutely sucks to see, though.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Who said he gets a pass to begin with? The stuff happening with Xbox closing studios and canceling games aren't unique to Xbox though. It's happening industry wide. People have been very critical of Xbox brand and it's performance.

It's literally the most valuable company in the world. They been good to me I bought some shares back in 2019 and I'm up 231% on them not including the dividend they pay me.
I could care less about all that I'm talking gamning wise in the console market.
They are fukking dogshyt and do not deliver a better gaming experience than Sony or Nintendo that's all that matters I could give a fukk less about shares and shyt :mjlol:
again dogshyt ass company and literally a cancer in the gaming industry :mjlol:
Swagless ass bytches Steve jobs was right about them

Last edited: