Migrant caravan and Mexico’s Alt-Right/Nationalism

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wouldn't demonize Mexicans, but there is a strong class based division and resentment of the poor in Mexico, and all over Latin America, really. It comes from the ruling class of Spanish, and extends all the way down to the bottom of the socioeconomic system. They view immigrants as the "other" and not hard working, it's really sick, but it's the condition of an oppressed people, as far as the lower/middle class.

The elite always have that mindset, it comes from them.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Mexicans have always been hostile towards central American migrants.

#ThingsJorgeRamosWontTellYou

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I wouldn't demonize Mexicans, but there is a strong class based division and resentment of the poor in Mexico, and all over Latin America, really. It comes from the ruling class of Spanish, and extends all the way down to the bottom of the socioeconomic system. They view immigrants as the "other" and not hard working, it's really sick, but it's the condition of an oppressed people, as far as the lower/middle class.

The elite always have that mindset, it comes from them.

Really, is that so? I wonder where black people fit into the Latin America hierarchy?
:jbhmm:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

I wasn’t asking about Africans in the caravan, dude made a post saying Latin American was very classist, so I’m asking where do the citizens of Latin America that are black stand in the Latin American heirachy

As far as the African migrants they make up a tiny percentage of the migrants, that tweet you posted is just another corny attempt to make immigration a black issue when it isn’t

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
there’s no such thing as a single issue struggle tho

I wasn’t asking about Africans in the caravan, dude made a post saying Latin American was very classist, so I’m asking where do the citizens of Latin America that are black stand in the Latin American heirachy

As far as the African migrants they make up a tiny percentage of the migrants, that tweet you posted is just another corny attempt to make immigration a black issue when it isn’t

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Anti-immigrant Mexicans.

#TeamKeeptheSameEnergy is have a hell of a thread.

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif