Migrant caravan and Mexico’s Alt-Right/Nationalism

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Open borders crowd mad.:umad:

I'm feeling the Mexican pride.:obama: Obviously, you shouldn't hurt people or anything but people shouldn't violate other country's borders either.

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
how are we mad

i mean, if you're open borders, you understand that fringe/hard line nationalism was bound to make an appearance to stand what they've been brainwashed into believing is there's.

America shouldn't have had it's hands in Central American affairs, thus leading to situations like this

stan people who refer to poor and marginalized people seeking asylum as roaches brehs​

Open borders crowd mad.:umad:

I'm feeling the Mexican pride.:obama: Obviously, you shouldn't hurt people or anything but people shouldn't violate other country's borders either.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure these protesters don't make up most of Mexico's sentiments when it comes immigrants.

I also think Tijuana and other countries like it should've prepared in advance for the incoming migrants.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
cause I don't play silly games. this not that.

you and other dont say it because it would expose the stupidity of your intersectionalism argument which says black people should fight for people that come from a classist racist society, and societies that have a longer history of racism against black people than the united states

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
that’s not what interscectionality means in the slightest

you goofy

you and other dont say it because it would expose the stupidity of your intersectionalism argument which says black people should fight for people that come from a classist racist society, and societies that have a longer history of racism against black people than the united states

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
HYON....:manny: When they get here & become citizens they put white on the census and discriminate against black folks...

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
thats interesting, so now HL is discovering what mexico is actually like, mexico is not just a bunch of poor brown people that pick your lettuce, Mexico has a 500 year colonial history and culture that is very much alive and infests every part of the country, the God Emperor has been trying to explain that for years, thats why black people shouldnt lift a pinky for illegal immigration

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
not all immigrants come from Mexico or are Latino

but c00n away

thats interesting, so now HL is discovering what mexico is actually like, mexico is not just a bunch of poor brown people that pick your lettuce, Mexico has a 500 year colonial history and culture that is very much alive and infests every part of the country, the God Emperor has been trying to explain that for years, thats why black people shouldnt lift a pinky for illegal immigration