Reppin
Oakland

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Is Michael B Jordan a good actor?
Michael B Jordan is a mediocre actor
Michael B Jordan is not a convincing actor

Plus all the posts in black panther discussion thread where a lot of us called out his below average skills. But hey, when you luck into good movies and have the ladies on your side, sky’s the limit :manny:

I dont know about that bruh....Denzel had the ladies but he could act....so he was in alot of different shyt...

Mike still got time..but it's getting crucial now because he front and centet

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
Yeah, he's trash as far as range, but dudes wanna be him and chicks love him. it is what it is. i just wish that the dudes that tptb are slating to replace Denzel, where actually good.

I have high hopes for Trevante Rhodes.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I dont know about that bruh....Denzel had the ladies but he could act....so he was in alot of different shyt...

Mike still got time..but it's getting crucial now because he front and centet
What? Not sure what this has to do with my point about MBJ. Denzel was a talent plus a looker, that’s one path to notoriety. MBJ is the equivalent to an Aaliyah linking with timbaland - an artist with the looks and associated with a greatness beyond their actual talent (in MBJ’s case, he has great movies on his resume due to being connected to Coogler), that’s another way to build a career. MBJ been acting since he was 13 at minimum, he’s like 30/31 now? I mean, sure, he may improve, but 17 years and still that limited? There’s a good chance he won’t becuase his name as-is sells just fine.

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Dude can most Def Act.

Hes not B-List movie type of Actor.

Some overrated "his" performance in Black Panther cuz Killmonger was just so well written.

Hell never be a Denzel, but hes good enough to continue getting roles for the next 5+ years.