Mike Brown Grand Jury decision thread. DECISION: NO CHARGES AGAINST DARREN WILSON!!

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Man, my lil cousin said yesterday during TG dinner that mike brown deserved to be shot because he robbed a store :snoop: I asked him if everyone who robbed a store deserved to die he said not everybody....I then asked if not everybody then who? He said not white ppl :wow: I choked up man... c00ns dont just happen overnight something happened man.
And you didnt slap him up :pacspit:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This is a fantastic article by Robin D.G. Kelley titled "Why We Won't Wait: Resisting the War Against the Black and Brown Underclass": http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/11/25/75039/

Homie goes in :jawalrus:

He mentions some cases that aren't getting much press that all transpired since Mike Brown's death, too.

:wow:

:wow:
Damn, after readin this all I gotta say is if you dont have kids dont bother til blacks actually have power and can live far away from cacs

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Man, my lil cousin said yesterday during TG dinner that mike brown deserved to be shot because he robbed a store :snoop: I asked him if everyone who robbed a store deserved to die he said not everybody....I then asked if not everybody then who? He said not white ppl :wow: I choked up man... c00ns dont just happen overnight something happened man.
I woulda had to slap the shyt outta my lil cousin that day...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
pF0t1FI.jpg

I don't know whether to agree with him or not? My mind is :mindblown:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Folks like to criticize the ignorant street cats all over the internet, the thing is these dudes don't now any better... The WORST and most damaging black folks are the uppity 'new black' negroes,, overt jesus negroes and conservative black negroes... because they legitimize all of the fowl shyt that happens to other black folks to others.

I mean damn.. I'm a christian as welll but I keep my beleifs and prayers to myself...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folks like to criticize the ignorant street cats all over the internet, the thing is these dudes don't now any better... The WORST and most damaging black folks are the uppity 'new black' negroes,, overt jesus negroes and conservative black negroes... because they legitimize all of the fowl shyt that happens to other black folks to others.

I mean damn.. I'm a christian as welll but I keep my beleifs and prayers to myself...

True but these street Kat's the ones ready to revolt at a drop of a dime. People forget that the reason america went along with the non violent civil rights folks in the 60s was because they were the lesser of the two evils. Them street Kat's were rioting and burning down cities in the midwest and out on the west coast.

The brotha Ossie Davis mentioned that they mentioned those street Kat's when talking to Lyndon Johnson.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bit off topic but just wanted to show something positive...I've always been a fan of artwork and especially graffiti and wished I could do images like some of these people do...

check this out....this young man Mike Brown really could not have known he would become this well known before the first semester of the college he was supposed to go to was finished....goes to show you...ain't nothing guaranteed....you never know if you yourself could as just one person motivate an entire community, nation and even a world...

He wasn't a saint obviously....but its ironic because he likely will end up having more positive impacts in communities and tihs nation than the self proclaiming hypocritical saints out there

117wt3a.jpg

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We were told 16 witnesses confirmed(somthing like that) his hands were up but the prosecutor as we know made excuses why alot were lying or could not get the story straight....I mean just because Piaget Crenshaw has a facebook post from ages ago talking about she used someone else's piss to fake a drug test ...doesn't mean too much....especially since she isn't the only one....

And just forget those 16 people for a sec...

Watch throughout this entire video....

even more people confirming it....those people weren't friends with Mike like Dorian was....so you can't really say they were lying...and remember those people in the video cussing and sounding pissed off weren't even part of the witnesses...so this could have been over 30 people who saw him with his hands up...
only in america....can you imagine that for a second yall....having over 30 witnesses that support that you were a victim and the perpetrator gets off....i know im gonna get dapped and you all understand that....but just pause typing on your laptops and just process that through your mind for a sec....officially 16 people who said his hands were up...and UNOFFICIALLy its actually probably over 30...

isn't this some crazy shyt....

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Is it the dude from the UK?

water cannons :mjlol:

nah.

im talking bout the other gay-looking little light-skinned guy, that looks like don lemon.

disclaimer: not saying that hes gay. i dont know.

apparently people out there in fergusson were yelling at him and telling him "you aint from no hood" and other chit, and he was visibly shook. i missed that part. i need to see the footage.

it'd be even funnier if they were yelling at him cuz they thought he was don lemon.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Bit off topic but just wanted to show something positive...I've always been a fan of artwork and especially graffiti and wished I could do images like some of these people do...

check this out....this young man Mike Brown really could not have known he would become this well known before the first semester of the college he was supposed to go to was finished....goes to show you...ain't nothing guaranteed....you never know if you yourself could as just one person motivate an entire community, nation and even a world...

He wasn't a saint obviously....but its ironic because he likely will end up having more positive impacts in communities and tihs nation than the self proclaiming hypocritical saints out there

117wt3a.jpg
where is this?

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Outside of the closest support system around me, I never voiced my opinion post Grand Jury decision. You want to be honest and positive at the same time, but how can you put in perspective the injustices that have occurred over a period of time and still be positive? I looked at most of the transcripts and instantly became confounded on how he wasn't charged and was completely blown away how evidence or lack thereof was shown to the grand jury. It's as if the media and Mike was on trial.