Mike Brown Grand Jury decision thread. DECISION: NO CHARGES AGAINST DARREN WILSON!!

Biscut

Banned
Daps
trolling about what...and my bad i mean shoplifting not robbery...your right abotu that....i usually was saying shoplifting so i dont' know why i got off the mark in that post..

and have you read my posts in here breh :wtf: :what: i ain't a troll like clowns like @Biscut I've made supportive posts about the movement and nowhere have I said what Mike did justified his murder....where do you even get that from? Actually i was getting more mad that the customer was a factor in causing his death because they could not mind their business........

yes my avatar is evidence that i'm trying to say mike's murder was justified
How am I a troll? Don't tell me you're another sensitive bytch who can't take others criticism.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
trolling about what...and my bad i mean shoplifting not robbery...your right abotu that....i usually was saying shoplifting so i dont' know why i got off the mark in that post..

and have you read my posts in here breh :wtf: :what: i ain't a troll like clowns like @Biscut I've made supportive posts about the movement and nowhere have I said what Mike did justified his murder....where do you even get that from? Actually i was getting more mad that the customer was a factor in causing his death because they could not mind their business........

yes my avatar is evidence that i'm trying to say mike's murder was justified
I apologize if I'm mistaken. But I should add that he didn't steal anything. Even the shop owner says as much. It was a question of his age and eligibility to purchase tobacco products.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I apologize if I'm mistaken. But I should add that he didn't steal anything. Even the shop owner says as much. It was a question of his age and eligibility to purchase tobacco products.

the store owner as some have theorized probably just knew him well and comes by often...prob told him something like i'm gonna tell your mother or some shyt...and wasn't gonna dog him out after he probably felt what the police did to him was 10 times worse...i promise you the store owner was probably more annoyed with the person in the store who called the cops..

but it was shoplifting...i mean look at the video breh....Dorian Johnson even admitted to his lawyer Mike shoplifted...just giving the facts :manny:

then again i guess we can agree not to harp on it too much....its like arguing what the flavor of Travyon's iced tea really was :heh:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Let me pull your ears for a quick second coli, just think about this... Darren Wilson raised over $400,000 in crowdfunded money. $400,000 BEFORE the fund was cut off. Where do you think it would be at today if not for that? We've seen the Ice Bucket challenge, how much money it raised. Why aren't we doing a similar challenge? We should be planning for a mass demonstration on Washington DC. If everybody in their respective cities creates a crowdfund for transportation, charter busses. We could do it. I'm thinking MLK Day. Understand, I'm not asking you for money, I'm asking you to donate to your own fund and encourage others in your area to do the same so YOU can go to Washington. Let's spread the word and make this a reality. The #DCchallenge #_____ToDC

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1521933_10153334975343835_647076402419618890_n.jpg

I know the initial "robbery" hasnt been confirmed, but:wow: at this still.

Dude doesn't derseve like that breh.,...let's be real. shyt is not right.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
08-Emmet_Till.jpg

No hoodie. No sagging pants. No hip hop. So what's the excuse now?

never said rap was a justification for racism. This isn't the 60's. All im talking about is self responsibility. If we take better care of our own communities we will have less problems. That is why the black panthers armed themselves, policed the communities and chased off the DRUG DEALERS not just racist white people. You want to cry and beg the white man to change his actions GO AHEAD and see where that gets you.