Mike Epps "No matter how much money & power you get, this is not YOUR business."

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Mike Epps Wouldnt be making these statements if he was the box office sensation Kevin Hart is...

He is simply JEALOUS

I saw him about a month ago in Jacksonville. ..Yeah he was a really funny dude...but without Cedric The Entertainer...Dl Hughley and Eddie Griffith & George Lopez ...i Wouldnt have spent money to see him solo....

He is just NOT headliner material to me
:manny:

And this HATE CAMPAIGN for KEVIN makes him less appealing

Let Kevin do his thing and be thankful WE DO HAVE A BLACK COMEDIAN who is getting those numbers in Hollywood
You're wrong and probably didnt even listen. Or you just aint a real nikka. Everything he said was real shyt ,including his reason for going at him that way. Basically the reason they took it there was due to kevin turning a cap session into going at mike's career. So that brings career into the convo. Mike went to explain like this nikka is basically a kim kardshion type character and really just an average nikka when it comes to his craft. Which is an accurate assessment to me. Kevin is everywhere,good for him. But considering how big he is,what has he really done that was super duper funny?
I dont remember anything iconic from him.
And i'm not talking popularity i'm talking quality.
His whole career has been about a large quanity of average quality work.
Both his comedy specials that went to the theaters were wack.
Even the good movies he's been apart of,he's just there. He doesnt make the movie dope.
And like i said,none of this would have been said,had he not attacked mike's career.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Hold up man, you saw a show where the line-up was

Mike Epps, DL Hughley, George Lopez, Cedric the Entertainer, and Eddie Griffin

:gladbron:
Black and brown comedy get down tour and the show was great when they came to cinci.
George lopez is the host and they had Charlie murpphy,Ced,eddie griffin,dl hughley,mike epps.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Epps Wouldnt be making these statements if he was the box office sensation Kevin Hart is...

He is simply JEALOUS

I saw him about a month ago in Jacksonville. ..Yeah he was a really funny dude...but without Cedric The Entertainer...Dl Hughley and Eddie Griffith & George Lopez ...i Wouldnt have spent money to see him solo....

He is just NOT headliner material to me
:manny:

And this HATE CAMPAIGN for KEVIN makes him less appealing

Let Kevin do his thing and be thankful WE DO HAVE A BLACK COMEDIAN who is getting those numbers in Hollywood
What tour Is this. Do you consider kevin a headliner

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
What tour Is this. Do you consider kevin a headliner
BBC15_640x360web.jpg

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
You're wrong and probably didnt even listen. Or you just aint a real nikka. Everything he said was real shyt ,including his reason for going at him that way. Basically the reason they took it there was due to kevin turning a cap session into going at mike's career. So that brings career into the convo. Mike went to explain like this nikka is basically a kim kardshion type character and really just an average nikka when it comes to his craft. Which is an accurate assessment to me. Kevin is everywhere,good for him. But considering how big he is,what has he really done that was super duper funny?
I dont remember anything iconic from him.
And i'm not talking popularity i'm talking quality.
His whole career has been about a large quanity of average quality work.
Both his comedy specials that went to the theaters were wack.
Even the good movies he's been apart of,he's just there. He doesnt make the movie dope.
And like i said,none of this would have been said,had he not attacked mike's career.
lol and Mike Epps career = 3 funny movies with Ice Cube and thats it

And despite the hate Kevin Hart still let him appear on his show.

People always talk about how not-funny Kevin Hart is, but then big up dudes like Eddie Griffin, Mike Epps, Rickey Smiley, dudes who've been in the game for 15+ years and have like 5 funny moments between them. GTFOH. Kevin Hart isn't the greatest but he's damn sure better than most of these dudes who ya'll feel should be in spot..

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The corniest thing to me is when these dudes work with these dudes before/after they go at them. If dude is so average why you goin' on his show? nikka know damn well if Kev invited him to co-star in Ride Along 15 he'd be right there. The "real nikkas only have 10 followers" crap was straight salty, bitter, delusion. So does that mean everyone who has fewer fans than him is realer than him? He's a pretty big star in his own right. I don't get how career is off limits. If some less famous cat came at Mike that would be the first thing he'd go to. Everyday nikkas take it there.

If Kevin is stealing jokes, that is fukked up. The reality is he still had to get to a certain level to even be able to do that and something tells me that Mike and Aries have more of an issue with him getting to that level than the foul shyt they claim he's doing. I wanna know what jokes is he stealing. His whole set is about family members and his relationships.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
- Mike Epps' stand-up performances are not good.
- He is right about Kevin Hart use of social media to inflate his star...but you can't be mad at KH for using a tool that's available to him.
- KH is more corny than he is funny.
- Epps is the perfect choice to play Richard Pryor.