Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:beli: @ this shyt

TYSONhome.jpg

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
in a street fight easily hogan, in a boxing match easily tyson.

thinking about it now, I wonder why the WWF never tried to do a Tyson-Hogan fundraiser fantasy match like Inoki-Ali, only it would be a complete work not a shoot like that idiot Inoki wanted :rudy:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thinking about it now, I wonder why the WWF never tried to do a Tyson-Hogan fundraiser fantasy match like Inoki-Ali, only it would be a complete work not a shoot like that idiot Inoki wanted :rudy:

Maaaaaaaaaaaan that shyt would have been HUGE!!!! Hogan vs. Tyson circa 88 :wow:. I am surprised Vince never considered that shyt. Maybe he did and Don King got in the way or they couldn't get the money right. :manny:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Maaaaaaaaaaaan that shyt would have been HUGE!!!! Hogan vs. Tyson circa 88 :wow:. I am surprised Vince never considered that shyt. Maybe he did and Don King got in the way or they couldn't get the money right. :manny:

I'm pretty sure Tyson was supposed to work an angle with them around 90....but then he lost to Buster Douglas so they went with him instead :manny:

Daps
I'm pretty sure Tyson was supposed to work an angle with them around 90....but then he lost to Buster Douglas so they went with him instead :manny:

not sure if yall watched the interview but that's what Hulk Hogan said but he tried to make it sound like Tyson was bytchin' :childplease:

Tyson was crazy enough to fight who ever when ever but he was shook of Hulk Hogan...FOH.

I wish there was a youtube version of the interview so yall can watch it.

Hulk Hogan was throwing the 'N' word around like he was at a Klan rally.