Minister Farrakhan speaks on the Jay Electronica and Jay Z BK Hip Hop Festival Performance

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah because he's totally ignored the violence in Chicago

:snoop:

Most of his recent headlines have been focusing on things outside of Chicago violence. I'll never forget when he made headlines in 2012 because he came to my city(Brooklyn) to speak against violence...But i was looking at dude like..."why u here? U need to take that to ya own city." Mind you he did that in gentrified Brooklyn. Now he's making another headline but this time its toward an identity confused rapper. The only headlines Farrakhan should be makin should be towards the current violence in his own backyard because its very necceessary.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Most of his recent headlines have been focusing on things outside of Chicago violence. I'll never forget when he made headlines in 2012 because he came to my city(Brooklyn) to speak against violence...But i was looking at dude like..."why u here? U need to take that to ya own city." Mind you he did that in gentrified Brooklyn. Now he's making another headline but this time its toward an identity confused rapper. The only headlines Farrakhan should be makin should be towards the current violence in his own backyard because its very necceessary.
If you think that he is the one responsible for MAKING headlines, then I don't know what to tell you man...

And this isn't a headline btw.. This is a letter he wrote in The Final Call..I could start posting excerpts from The Final Call where the violence in Chicago is addressed but I'd be here all day...

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Farrakhan needs to focus on the fact that their is more violence in his hometown Chicago then in Gaza.

Its my understanding that Farrakhan is partly responsible for the anarchy like violence.amongst chicago.teens

based on him basically setting the BLACK P..STONES aka El Rukyn leader.Jeff Fort up by brokering that weapons deal between the Stones and Khadafi of Libya

as well as finesses Jeff Fort out of his share of that 5 million dollars that Khadafi alledgedly gave to Farrakhan

:mjpls:

Jeff Fort wound up going to prison on domestic terroristic charges and Farrakhan wasnt even named as an accomplice

when he (farrakhan) is even seen.on video at Saviors Day.referring to the Stones.as his:

"Angels.of Death"

Jeff Fort incarceration as well.as Larry Hoover created a.lack of leadership amongst.the youth which has resulted in full blown chaos amongst the GDs and BDs Nations

you can read.it and weep about it here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1613744919?pc_redir=1405491775&robot_redir=1

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Its my understanding that Farrakhan is partly responsible for the anarchy like violence.amongst chicago.teens

based on him basically setting the BLACK P..STONES aka El Rukyn leader.Jeff Fort up by brokering that weapons deal between the Stones and Khadafi of Libya

as well as finesses Jeff Fort out of his share of that 5 million dollars that Khadafi alledgedly gave to Farrakhan

Jeff Fort wound up going to prison on domestic terroristic charges and Farrakhan wasnt even named as an accomplice

when he (farrakhan) is even seen.on video at Saviors Day.referring to the Stones.as his:

"Angels.of Death"

Jeff Fort incarceration as well.as Larry Hoover created a.lack of leadership amongst.the youth which has resulted in full blown chaos amongst the GDs and BDs Nations

you can read.it and weep about it here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1613744919?pc_redir=1405491775&robot_redir=1
Boy is this a stretch..

:wow:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Kinda like how Farrakhan's assistants were putting dat "streatch" on that Cocaine that the Stones capo was hirting them off with :mjpls:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...sinessman-noah-robinson-rukn-leader-jeff-fort

:whistle: "these our your heroes!!"
Kinda like how Farrakhan's assistants were putting dat "streatch" on that Cocaine that the Stones capo was hirting them off with :mjpls:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...sinessman-noah-robinson-rukn-leader-jeff-fort

:whistle: "these our your heroes!!"
Take the words of federal snitches as gospel brehs..

:troll:

And since you're posting links..Why don't you post the murder stats the last year Fort was free on the streets in '87 vs say 2012..Lets take a look at how much his leadership is missed in the community

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
:scust: @ this many replies being posted without Camel being taken to task for corrupting the Minister's righteous gathering with his wretched brand of Illuminati dikkriding & struggle lyrics.

The Booth slipping.

MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN said:
The Work of The Messiah is to reconcile fallen man into oneness with God. That is a process that puts all who are a part of The Messiah’s Work on a journey that is exceedingly difficult. Sometimes we are up, sometimes we are down; but nevertheless, we are encouraged to get up, dust off, and keep moving toward the goal. So let us not be like the self-righteous hypocrites of that day when Jesus refused to accuse the woman whom they say was found in adultery. Let us not strain at “a gnat,” and swallow “the camel” of our own evil.

:ohhh: -- they tryna swallow the camel breh

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
"Let us not strain at “a gnat,” and swallow “the camel” of our own evil."

the Minister with the meeeaaan sneak diss

:ehh: chill browski...

farraCON just mad cause he knows millions of men are dependent on "riding the camEL" for trips to Mecca , and even his "mentor" attempted it as well....

prcamel.gif

CompleteFezPhotoModified2.jpg

EL the ancient prefex for not only the DEITY of the Cannanites but is also attached as a suffix to all the notable angels...i.e (MichaEL, GabriEL) emphasizing their GODLY status as being mathematically symbolic to the varying ANGLES of GOD.....hence (angels/angles) as noted by esoteric and occult scholars such as John Dee of England and the Pythagorean Society of contemporary times with chapters throughout Europe.." - Kepler/Knapp High Degree Masonry Catehcism Footnotes (vol 1)

So now matter how yall spin it...even if he is a camEL to you guys...he still validates his DEITY STATUS...over you pathetic mortals
:russ:

jay01.jpg

"the ALL EYE SEEING..Supreme Being...Noter of histories and mysteries...
I'm MYSTIC..but also Stylistic...balancing the Materialistic and Simplistic!" :ohlawd:

2-6.jpg

cover_.jpg

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

you ain't know he's from the BX?

:sas2:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

"I....may have been complicit....in words that I spoke...." that lead to the death of Malcolm X.

This is common knowledge, Farrakhan said Malcolm X was "worthy of death" 2 months before he was assassinated.

Malcolm X's daughter actually tried to hire a hit man to kill Farrakhan back around '94:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/19...h-shabazz-michael-fitzpatrick-louis-farrakhan

Fred.

let me just go ahead and repost this...

THIS. nikka. ADMITTED. BEING. PARTLY. RESPONSIBLE. FOR. MALCOLM. X. ASSASINATION.

fukk THIS nikka... AND ANYBODY DOWN WITH HIM

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
let me just go ahead and repost this...

THIS. nikka. ADMITTED. BEING. PARTLY. RESPONSIBLE. FOR. MALCOLM. X. ASSASINATION.

fukk THIS nikka... AND ANYBODY DOWN WITH HIM
Malcom x was a traitor.