Minister Farrakhan speaks on the Jay Electronica and Jay Z BK Hip Hop Festival Performance

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
The NGE and NOI are from the same root which is the 120 lessons the foundation of both nations

Farrakhan knows the NATION.OF THE GODS AND.EARTHS. are.more.connected the youth and.hip hop moreso tham the N.O.I

so inspite of the.dogmatic differences ...both share the same.principle of the BLACKMAN IS G.O.D

and.im a.be.real here

FARRAKHAN cosigns this only because he knows.hooe to exploit and make.money off.of rappers

like he has done.for decades

i guranteee.you that F.O.I unit didnt show up for free :mjpls:

Peace. Although I understand what you are saying, the Nation of Gods and Earths foundation is mathematics, not 120. If 120 was our foundation, we would take it on face value like anybody outside our nation does. Peace

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
What's the major difference between the Five Percenters and the Nation of Islam?

Because supposedly Hov is a fiver and Jay E is apparently of the N.O.I?

I don't even know

Peace. The Five Percent Nation or The Nation of Gods and Earths is a nation that lives out a culture. We live out mathematics everyday. If something doesn't add up, it's time to look deeper. The NOI is a religion that basically takes everything Master Fard Muhammad and The Honorable Elijah Muhammad on face value. The Gods and Earths are scientists and does everything right and exact and must show and prove any and everything with actual facts regardless of whom or what. The NOI believe Master Fard Muhammad is God, where as we, the Nation of Gods and Earths, teach that the black man who has knowledge of himself and is teaching the human family is God.

Just a short explanation. Peace

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I know people want to ride for Elijah Muhammad, but the man was corrupted by power and became noting more than a glorified cult leader before his death. The classic signs of a cult leader include abusing positions of power for sexual gain, and silencing dissent. When Malcolm finally opened his eyes, and recognized he was promoting the cult of Elijah Mohammed, under the guise of NOI, he made a wise decision and left.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
What's the major difference between the Five Percenters and the Nation of Islam?

Because supposedly Hov is a fiver and Jay E is apparently of the N.O.I?

I don't even know

Oh, and Jayz is not in the Nation. He's just wearing the chain for attention. As far as Jay Elec goes. Dude is going out(or went out) with a white girl. Take neither of these dudes seriously. Peace.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Oh, and Jayz is not in the Nation. He's just wearing the chain for attention. As far as Jay Elec goes. Dude is going out(or went out) with a white girl. Take neither of these dudes seriously. Peace.
1. Is it forbidden to date white people? Wallace Fard was half white?

"The mother of the Leader who came to North America to teach us, Fard Muhammad, His mother was a white woman. His father was a black man. So where there is love, love transcends our racial denomination or ethnicity. Love is the great power of transformation. I don't think that we can say when two people are in love that they shouldn't marry one another. But I would prefer that the black man and the black woman marry into their own kind."

2. Are you sure Jay-z doesn't rep some of the beliefs, knows the mathematics, thereby wears the chain.
Just like he wears a Jesus chain cause he agrees with many of the beliefs. But not every single word of the bible as freaks do. I could easily identify myself with something like noi or nge but I believe that times change and that society, family relations, environment etc decides who you are not the color of your skin. That's an important enough reason for me to keep myself away from such things. Even though I might believe in everything else.

Last edited:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
1. Is it forbidden to date white people? Wallace Fard was half white?

"The mother of the Leader who came to North America to teach us, Fard Muhammad, His mother was a white woman. His father was a black man. So where there is love, love transcends our racial denomination or ethnicity. Love is the great power of transformation. I don't think that we can say when two people are in love that they shouldn't marry one another. But I would prefer that the black man and the black woman marry into their own kind."

2. Are you sure Jay-z doesn't rep some of the believes, knows the mathematics, thereby wears the chain.
Just like he wears a Jesus chain cause he agrees with many of the believes. But not every single word of the bible as freaks do. I could easily identify myself with something like noi or nge but I believe that times change and that society, family relations, environment etc decides who you are not the color of your skin. That's an important enough reason for me to keep myself away from such things. Even though I might believe in everything else.

Peace. Unless the NOI changed that rule then yeah, no mixing. Indeed, Fard's mother was white. It's said that this had to be in order for Fard to come into the US and teach what he taught to the original nation(black people). I'm not saying blacks can't get with whites, you have the freedom to do whatever but if you claim to be for black people and are a part of these 2 nations, stick with your own people.

I'm sure Jay knows mathematics. He also knows the 12 jewels(although he screwed up the order in 'Heaven'). If you are black, you are black. If you are white, you are white. There's no escaping that reality lol. Yes the black man is God but that doesn't mean we are immune from being unrighteous. Indeed, black people have the dominate gene, and are the fathers and mothers of civilization. Respect should be shown towards original people for that alone. At the end of the day though, your ways and actions determine if you are righteous or not. The 5% has no color, we have white 5%ers around the planet but they ARE NOT God or Earth. Peace

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Peace. Although I understand what you are saying, the Nation of Gods and Earths foundation is mathematics, not 120. If 120 was our foundation, we would take it on face value like anybody outside our nation does. Peace

True Indeed lord..i stand corrected :salute:

Cause without Supreme Mathematics the interpetation would be literal i.e (face value)

i simply was refrencing builds i had with the older gods Kofi Allah and Cee Allah

who were able to define the relationship between the NOI and NGE

but y.o.u are RIGHT EXACT god.
and i appreciate your.presence here.

Last edited:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
True Indeed lord..i stand corrected :salute:

Cause without Supreme Mathematics the interpetation would be literal i.e (face value)

i simply was refrencing builds i had with the older gods Kofi Allah and Cee Allah

who were able to define the relationship between the NOI and NGE

but y.o.u are RIGHT EXACT god.
and i appreciate your.presence here.

You already know. And Cee Allah in Medina?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With all due respect, why didn't JE bring the Rothschild chick to his indoctrination proclamation, then:lupe:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You already know. And Cee Allah in Medina?

Im not sure if Medina where he resides at...

i just recall meeting Cee Allah at the School Of Mecca back in Born Seven

when i was staying with a wisdom out in Pelan on 166th and Washington

He wasnt my enlightner though.....

The older god who taught me Supreme Math and gave me 120 was Born Supreme formerly of Attica

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Im not sure if Medina where he resides at...

i just recall meeting Cee Allah at the School Of Mecca back in Born Seven

when i was staying with a wisdom out in Pelan on 166th and Washington

He wasnt my enlightner though.....

The older god who taught me Supreme Math and gave me 120 was Born Supreme formerly of Attica

Peace