Misguided Breh Goes To Ukraine To Fight The Russians, Gets Beat Up By Ukrainian Soldiers

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Not doubting those Ukrainians aren't on that :mjpls: , but is there a source for this? He's just pointing out injuries with no indication as to what the cause is.

That being said, any brehs who went to Ukraine are fools. What ever happened to that oldhead?

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Should’ve shyt them b*stards. Instead he made a vid looking stupid.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not doubting those Ukrainians aren't on that :mjpls: , but is there a source for this? He's just pointing out injuries with no indication as to what the cause is.

That being said, any brehs who went to Ukraine are fools. What ever happened to that oldhead?

:what:THIS c00n IS A DOCTOR TOO?

:devil:
:evil:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I don't doubt Ukraine has racists but was this shyt verified?

Besides who cares ..sounds like that breh listens to kpop and don't headnod:mjpls:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats why I said fukk both them Ukrainians and Russians. They are deeply racist and despise Black People.

And this brotha went to fight alongide them and got beat up by the people he went to support.

Thats why you'll never see me caring about these crackers problems.
:pachaha:

Both countries are screwed in the long run due to demographics. I still rather see the Russians lose though because of what they represent - fascism.