Missing Navy SEALs now presumed dead after going into the water on night mission

Alix217

Superstar
Daps

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Ain't no way you can make me believe two drown proofed Navy Seals fitted out in operational equipment drowned. Missing by choice or by force maybe, but not drowned, don't care what the sea conditions were
Could be marine life that took them out

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Breh, military websites are calling it a mission, not sure what you're on about
That's their designation. In the Corps it'd be termed an operation, or, patrol. In the Army as well, AFAIK. A 'mission' requires prerequisite planning, logistics, Intel, etc., things lacking from this whole enterprise from what I read. Also, if we agree that it is, indeed, a mission, that doesn't mean they'd need to take all the gear you listed to accomplish it.....which is why the terminology isn't a hill worth arguing over.​

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They died for Israel. :unimpressed:

When you boil it down yes...yes they did...:francis: dying because our govt love sucking foreign dikk and using american soliders as a mercenary group for their whims...No wonder no one joining up the military like that and all the recruiters complaining. Die for peanuts and old white business men in suits soldier boys

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If I'm not mistaken seals are trained in some sort of buddy system. If one goes the next one follows.

edit googl

The "buddy system", where each SEAL has a fellow SEAL watching his back, is an important part of SEAL training. SEAL swim pairs are the cornerstone of SEAL operations

I know that, but im saying if this was a major operation why was it just two soldiers???:jbhmm: shouldnt it be a group of them?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
If I'm not mistaken seals are trained in some sort of buddy system. If one goes the next one follows.
Same in EVERY branch, breh. It's literally 'drilled' into us during Basic/Boot Camp. Spec Ops takes it a step further since a squad/platoon in the field is autonomous.​

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
That's their designation. In the Corps it'd be termed an operation, or, patrol. In the Army as well, AFAIK. A 'mission' requires prerequisite planning, logistics, Intel, etc., things lacking from this whole enterprise from what I read. Also, if we agree that it is, indeed, a mission, that doesn't mean they'd need to take all the gear you listed to accomplish it.....which is why the terminology isn't a hill worth arguing over.​
:beli:

Breh this AINT the corps, and you're not connected to military or intelligence so stop talking as if you're some sort of authority figure. You're the one who brought up semantics.

It was a mission as dozens of sources said, there was likely some planning and logistics and intel involved at some point because they found iranian shyt onboard and they brought in seals. You really think they send seals inspecting every somali fishing boat without any intel :mjlol:?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Navy Seals is glorified crash test behavior type shyt don't get mad I'm just being honest.:hubie:

I read both David goggins books and some other navy officer/ former seal books...

The shyt then mfs go thru while training :snoop:

David goggins, for fun, ran a 100 mile marathon in 24 hours .. the nikka said at mile 60 he was shytting and pissing himself.. at mile 80 he was pissing blood , he said at mile 85 it wasnt blood anymore he was pissing poop, but KEPT GOING... he ran until his body literally began organ failure.. He said he could barely move afterwards still shytting pissing vomiting, his pawg wanted him to go to ER after he crossed the finish line this nikka said na I'll make it, fix me a sandwich :dahell:

Navy Seals some tough mfs :francis: