MJ's "No nikkas" policy continues...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does it really matter who coaches that roster the next few years with no talent?

Talent>>>>coaching in the nba

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welcome-back-to-Internet-greatness-Adam-Morrison-Via-@AdamZagoria.jpg

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
First of all WHO THE fukk is Jimmy Buss to question Phil Jackson's decison-making abilities??!!! Last I checked, Jimmy Buss' biggest accomplishment was being born the son of Jerry Buss and technically, Jimmy Buss ain't have shyt to do with that, so it's not even an accomplishment.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
First of all WHO THE fukk is Jimmy Buss to question Phil Jackson's decison-making abilities??!!! Last I checked, Jimmy Buss' biggest accomplishment was being born the son of Jerry Buss and technically, Jimmy Buss ain't have shyt to do with that, so it's not even an accomplishment.

:dwillhuh:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

My bad, should have posted the quote link....it was in response to the Brian Shaw article that was posted, where Shaw got shytted on by Jimmy Buss...questioning Phil's coaching style. Shaw felt like he had to defend Phil Jackson's name by stating "Him sitting down won him 11 championships" (I'm paraphrasing)

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
My bad, should have posted the quote link....it was in response to the Brian Shaw article that was posted, where Shaw got shytted on by Jimmy Buss...questioning Phil's coaching style. Shaw felt like he had to defend Phil Jackson's name by stating "Him sitting down won him 11 championships" (I'm paraphrasing)

:skip::snoop: