Mmkay, she “Christian” but got a poppin’ OnlyFans

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjlol:

Like what bible are people reading

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
nikkaz finna be like

At heavens gates

Guard: Eh yo lawd, we finna let this nikka in? :birdman:

Da lawd: Nah I dont know that nikka b :sas2:

Breh: Yo lawd how gon do me like this mayne :mjcry:

Da lawd: nikka you weren't professing my name and doing my works while you were sliding up in all them hos, slanging dope and sinning and shyt :why: Eh guard get this nikka outta here mayne ... Ill tell you what ill let you in if you can recite John 11 verse 35 :sas1::troll:

Breh: :skip:

Da Lawd: Yeah breh thats what I thought *turns his back on breh and salvation bops into the clouds* :hubie:

Breh: Lawd? Laaaawwwdd?!!! I put that 50 in that plate that one time how you finna do me like this? :to:

Guard: The verse was ''Jesus wept'' :mjtf: fukking clown :snoop:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Christian

It's between her and God, I don't judge:hubie:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Like what bible are people reading

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
pure cuts to the wicked!:francis::yeshrug::wow:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
tenor.gif

:blessed:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Saw her leaks before

She doesn't post nudes. Glorified instagram page.

And plus, unless she deletes her posts. She only has 47 posts, she's had an onlyfans since early last year when I first saw noticed her. She is slacking pretty heavy

Daps
Hella fake booty.

Big azz is usually matched by big thighs, wider hips etc.

Big titties comes with extra stomach fat and broad shoulders/back to carry the titties.

She cute but ain't no skinny Italian broads holding like that. Only black female sprinters do that and they booty is usually muscular onion booty....not like this broad.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh