Mods get in here For Fukks Sake!!!!:damn:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:skip:

Not even looking at how racist that shyt sounds, you can literally see these big ass curls in my hair, brehs:gucci:. Granted my curls are wild as shyt and my hair is frizzy.

She then proceeds to say some other slick shyt about how her son has curly hair and I don't and telling me to get a haircut...

Like, fam, your ex left you to raise 2 kids alone with one of em being autistic in your early 30's and you got some gall to say that shyt:skip:.

Then she proceeds to say that she says what's on her mind and she keeps it real like if she wasn't an E-5 and me an E-1 that she would do the same:mjlol:.

Literally the only negative thing I can say about the military is that people get rank and grow a pair out the blue.
did you have the balls to tell all the shyt you telling the coli now? :ld: if not then we don't fukking care :camby:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Lol I woulda cussed her out and my platoon sergeant woulda watched it and laughed

I got Gustavo hair though:mjpls:

But all jokes aside, go to ur EO rep and build a case. Record her or get witnesses and write shyt down. Dont get emotional, dont get mad get even. Thats if she even tries it again.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...you should have calmly directed her to the break room refrigerator, pointed at it and told her, "you have the nerve to tell me to get a haircut, but devote little to no energy into avoiding looking like one of these".

get dissed by a broad who is shaped like a stainless steel frigidaire with the ice maker on the front, bruhs.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did you have the balls to tell all the shyt you telling the coli now? :ld: if not then we don't fukking care :camby:
Fish for daps brehs.

...you should have calmly directed her to the break room refrigerator, pointed at it and told her, "you have the nerve to tell me to get a haircut, but devote little to no energy into avoiding looking like one of these".

get dissed by a broad who is shaped like a stainless steel frigidaire with the ice maker on the front, bruhs.
:laff::laff:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
When you allow them to say the n-word for whatever reason, some get even more comfortable and start saying some other wild shyt. @PhonZhi been warning us.

A non black person saying calling your hair nappy can be construed as racist because in the past it was regularly used as an insult against us. I don't know what's happening but the disrespect against black people has risen tremendously.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
So you think you don’t got nappy hair? :jbhmm:
I don't:skip:. Every black person I know says I have really good, CURLY hair. My hair has only been called nappy by 2 people: A fat, top-heavy white girl back in High School and this Toothpick thin Mexican lady today...

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Breh, tell me about your experiences during your service :jbhmm:

I’m a little apprehensive cause I know I’m gonna have to deal with some fukkery during my time:mjcry:

You a real nikka so I know you you got some stories
What do u wanna know

I was infantry so I never worked with females until I was on my way out so i got limited experience with working with women in the service