Mods get in here For Fukks Sake!!!!:damn:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I don't:skip:. Every black person I know says I have really good, CURLY hair. My hair has only been called nappy by 2 people: A fat, top-heavy white girl back in High School and this Toothpick thin Mexican lady today...

TO anyone thats not black, its still nappy hair to them. Like one time in HS this reddish black girl said im Light skin out loud in a convo with friends of different shades and a CAC overheard it in their group and said "which one of them is light skin" :mjgrin:

They still see you as black.

Also this comment you posted makes you seem like a c00n, "good hair" :mjlol:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Funniest story-when I was on a training excercise in Fort Irwin California, there was these things called Strykers (look em up). I had to shyt real bad so I went behind the Stryker and took a shyt. What I didnt know there was a drone surveying the area and the whole Battalion saw me taking a shyt:mjlol:

I got stories for days. Met some real characters.

I coped by having an open mind. I met alotta cool white dudes and learned new things. U can learn alot about white habits by being around them. Its when I opened my mind to heavy metal, EDM and other stereotypical cactivities such as hunting and rock climbing. And I learned from alotta other cultures/races too.

Disrespect, if its at work and the person outranked me I filed paperwork and hemmed them up. Or bc I was cool with alotta higher ups and was a “good soldier” I just had homies who outranked them fukk them up. Yelled at , bad paperwork, shyt missions u name it. Or I just beat them the fukk up. Infantry has different rules.

General advice- Be charming and make alot of friends in supply, headquarters and basically everyone who does ur paperwork. Make sure high ranking officers know who u are and take a liking to u. Have friends in high spaces. That , with maxed out pt scores , clean uniform and showing up everywhere on time u can literally do whatever the fukk u want. Ive cussed out officers and knocked out ncos and I still beat the case. They need me more than I need them.

Martial art? Sure if u want. U better know how to fight though. I was 5-0 in the barracks.

:dead: At them having drone footage of you dropping a deuce

I’ve got some cac associates and I like a lot of different shyt so I should be alright

I appreciate the advice breh, will rep when possible:salute:

Gonna need to hit that gym and get some hands within the next few months :demonic:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
U must work on air wing or be in the airforce

Im not gonna lie fam if u was my soldier id tell u to cut that shyt off too

And that mustache w it

Those hair regulations for men get real open to intrerpetation

I done seen white boys in the bathroom with scissors cutting their bowl cuts cuz their sergeant said it was outta regs

Dont draw attention to urself
This was before I joined.
Why’d you do this? :snoop:
What do you mean?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Argue with a single mother @ work instead of focusing on earning your coin brehs:francis:

Who do u think will win the case, if this story went to HR?

When will you nikkaz learn you dont discuss certain topics at work, dont discuss race, politics, relgion, sexism etc.

Discuss light hearted topics such as sports, cars, gagdets, weather, music, tv shows, movies etc

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
TO anyone thats not black, its still nappy hair to them. Like one time in HS this reddish black girl said im Light skin out loud in a convo with friends of different shades and a CAC overheard it in their group and said "which one of them is light skin" :mjgrin:

They still see you as black.

Also this comment you posted makes you seem like a c00n, "good hair" :mjlol:
THEY said I have good hair, fam. Not me..
Argue with a single mother @ work instead of focusing on earning your coin brehs:francis:

Who do u think will win the case, if this story went to HR?

When will you nikkaz learn you dont discuss certain topics at work, dont discuss race, politics, relgion, sexism etc.

Discuss light hearted topics such as sports, cars, gagdets, weather, music, tv shows, movies etc
Literally nowhere in my post did I say I did any of this:skip:. The bottom of your post is all we talk about and then she lets that shyt slip with other people in the office laughing and shyt... the other people in my office are Chiefs and 1st classes.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:skip:

Not even looking at how racist that shyt sounds, you can literally see these big ass curls in my hair, brehs:gucci:. Granted my curls are wild as shyt and my hair is frizzy.

She then proceeds to say some other slick shyt about how her son has curly hair and I don't and telling me to get a haircut...

Like, fam, your ex left you to raise 2 kids alone with one of em being autistic in your early 30's and you got some gall to say that shyt:skip:.

Then she proceeds to say that she says what's on her mind and she keeps it real like if she wasn't an E-5 and me an E-1 that she would do the same:mjlol:.

Literally the only negative thing I can say about the military is that people get rank and grow a pair out the blue.
Yup...

They do tend to believe that sometimes... Especially the females.

But you will come to realize that most of them that do that are stupid and/or p*ssy and wouldn't dare try you as a civilian.

Only issue I actually ever had was with a slopy ass officer but we got him back for that though

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
full
Really nikka? :francis:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Breh...:dead: I'm schleeeeeep. Cut them damn pubes off ya head doggie, that messican chick probably disappointed at whatever the hell that suppose to be you got growing. I'd honestly roast you too, trust me bro..cut that off b. You ain't got the texture to rock it like that with no sides

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:bryan:
Funniest story-when I was on a training excercise in Fort Irwin California, there was these things called Strykers (look em up). I had to shyt real bad so I went behind the Stryker and took a shyt. What I didnt know there was a drone surveying the area and the whole Battalion saw me taking a shyt:mjlol:

I got stories for days. Met some real characters.

I coped by having an open mind. I met alotta cool white dudes and learned new things. U can learn alot about white habits by being around them. Its when I opened my mind to heavy metal, EDM and other stereotypical cactivities such as hunting and rock climbing. And I learned from alotta other cultures/races too.

Disrespect, if its at work and the person outranked me I filed paperwork and hemmed them up. Or bc I was cool with alotta higher ups and was a “good soldier” I just had homies who outranked them fukk them up. Yelled at , bad paperwork, shyt missions u name it. Or I just beat them the fukk up. Infantry has different rules.

General advice- Be charming and make alot of friends in supply, headquarters and basically everyone who does ur paperwork. Make sure high ranking officers know who u are and take a liking to u. Have friends in high spaces. That , with maxed out pt scores , clean uniform and showing up everywhere on time u can literally do whatever the fukk u want. Ive cussed out officers and knocked out ncos and I still beat the case. They need me more than I need them.

Martial art? Sure if u want. U better know how to fight though. I was 5-0 in the barracks.
Literally just like me:skip:

I remember my first day at work I had 2 E6's arguing over some dumb shyt and I just looked at them like "You serious:what:" and walked out on them and did their shyt in like an hour

I was E1 too... But what they didn't know is that I finished top of my class and was accelerated to E4.

My command tried to lie/fukk me over and say that they never "received my paperwork"..

You not lying about knowing people in high places... Some people my grandmother knows in high places ended up contacting my instructor and he called my command and cussed everyone out

I was a petty officer the next week.:skip:

Not everyone is your enemy but fukk most these nikkas @Dray5K

Definitely do what @Hennessypapi suggested. Get to know the right people, dress sharp, show up on time, etc. it happened to me naturally.

And I never had many issues because I guess I was "scary" to some people. There were times where some white boy would try to pull some bullshyt rank fukk shyt and I would "quietly" check them. Remember, just because they outrank you doesn't mean they can disrespect you. You just got to be more careful about it because they are p*ssy and will do sneaky/cowardly shyt to get at you.

Craxy to think if I had stayed in I could probably be an E7 by now:huhldup: