Mortal Kombat 2 Filming wrapped up, no set release date

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Warner Bros. is aiming for a flawless victory, dating “Mortal Kombat 2″ for an IMAX release on Oct. 24, 2025.

The first “Mortal Kombat,” a martial arts-inspired adaptation of the popular video game created by Ed Boon and John Tobias, opened in theaters and on HBO Max in April 2021, earning $42 million domestically and $83 million worldwide.

The sequel, first announced in Jan. 2022, will be written by Jeremy Slater, best known for the Disney Plus Marvel series “Moon Knight.” Simon McQuoid, who directed “Mortal Kombat,” returns to direct the follow-up. Karl Urban, Adeline Rudolph, Lewis Tan, Jessica McNamee, Josh Lawson, Tadanobu Asano, Mehcad Brooks, Ludi Lin, Damon Herriman, Tati Gabrielle and Martyn Ford star, with Chin Han, Joe Taslim and Hiroyuki Sanada. Raphael Margules, J.D. Lifshytz, Zach Cregger and Roy Lee are producing.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too long of a wait for stuff to drop once it’s finished.. I need some Hollywood leaks

I need X Men 97 season 2 and this to leak.. hell I’ve even take the batgirl movie leak for Keaton Batman….

The only ppl who seem to leak their own shows is Starz lol