Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It probably is Teddy Roosevelt.

There's a fantastic documentary on him on PBS. He grew up as a weak kid and almost didn't survive.

But the dude made himself into a pretty good fighter, spent time in ...I wanna say it was the Dakotas...and fought like a madman in Puerto Rico.

Plus he almost died in the Amazon.

If I remember right he wanted to fight in WW1 but they wouldn't medically clear him. I'm pretty sure he was in his 40s or 50s.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Just looked up Teddy Roosevelt hobbies. They were boxing, hunting, rowing, hiking, and, judo and jiu-jitsu. He use to do those hobbies as President.

Dwight Eisenhower was General of the Army and one of the only 5 star Generals in history. He helped lead the country through World War 2.

Guess it depends on what you're looking for.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just looked up Teddy Roosevelt hobbies. They were boxing, hunting, rowing, hiking, and, judo and jiu-jitsu. He use to do those hobbies as President.

Dwight Eisenhower was General of the Army and one of the only 5 star Generals in history. He helped lead the country through World War 2.

Guess it depends on what you're looking for.
You think Ike beats Teddy in a fair one?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You think Ike beats Teddy in a fair one?
i dunno. if you are judging them based on their ability to fight then you kinda got listen to @Justin Black . Obama was doing TaeKwan do competitions while both being both a senator and a college professor :hubie:

Also , Lincoln personally broke up a fight in the crowd during one of his presidential rallies. Keep in mind he was 6ft4 and had the same reach as George Foreman. Allegedly , Lincoln beat the offender up and threw him in the bushes, right before returning to his speech like nothing happened:wow:

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Answer has to be TR.. a fansciating president

If only the “bull moose” party survived lol

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eisenhower. He led the largest invasion ever, D Day.

Flimsiest? Franklin Pierce danced with his elbows above his shoulders and had his bf living in the white house

Cacenhower killed Patrice Lumumba (and brutally so) because he dared to develop his own country. fukk his entire bloodline.