Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Which president would be most likely to slap the shyt out of another world leader for being disrespectful? I seriously don’t know the answer to that question. But that is the answer to the question in the thread title

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i dunno. if you are judging them based on their ability to fight then you kinda got listen to @Justin Black . Obama was doing TaeKwan do competitions while both being both a senator and a college professor :hubie:

Also , Lincoln personally broke up a fight in the crowd during one of his presidential rallies. Keep in mind he was 6ft4 and had the same reach as George Foreman. Allegedly , Lincoln beat the offender up and threw him in the bushes, right before returning to his speech like nothing happened:wow:
Lincoln also wrestled and I think boxed.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
It probably is Teddy Roosevelt.

There's a fantastic documentary on him on PBS. He grew up as a weak kid and almost didn't survive.

But the dude made himself into a pretty good fighter, spent time in ...I wanna say it was the Dakotas...and fought like a madman in Puerto Rico.

Plus he almost died in the Amazon.

If I remember right he wanted to fight in WW1 but they wouldn't medically clear him. I'm pretty sure he was in his 40s or 50s.
IIRC, they didn't clear him because it'd be a bad look for a former president to die in combat. Teddy probably would've wanted to be on the field amongst his men instead of in a command position.

Dude is hands down the most masculine president, which is honestly ironic because he had a really high-pitched voice. You could say the same for General Patton.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
what in the fukk yall got me reading ?????????????????

dame6.jpg

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump was the most feminine by a landslide do we remember how much he used to bytch on twitter like everyday and he pump faked when he said he was going to the capitol.