Most of these Rappers are bytchmade/weirdos/dweebs in real life.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
:russ::russ::russ: shyt is funny once you realize the extent this shyt goes.

Just look at these rappers they're nothing like what they really act.

Jay Z: uncomfortable all the time,. That Sony shyt showed he only gets a couple thousand for appearances, he'd have you believe it was 50k plus.

J Cole: I knew some girls who were at a party with him in 2011. Dude is SUPER awkward/meek around girls in real life. But on his songs hes like "now who's more thorough than me". C'mon now:russ:

50 Cent: weirdo/no presence in day to day life

Eminem: NEVER leaves his house:russ::russ: what's the point of making it if you're to scared to leave the house and enjoy it.?

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I knew some girls who were at a party with him in 2011. Dude is SUPER awkward/meek around girls

meanwhile birdman chillin on stunna island :wow:

1280x720-sdd.jpg

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
most creative types in every medium are weirdos breh, thats just how life is. that goes for rap too, sorry to throw your cool rapper fantasy into upheaval

edit: shoulda known this was your thread :shaq2:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
I used to think the boondocks shyt on rappers was mostly true but exaggerated, but now I know it's not an exaggeration. That's how these rappers really are:russ:

Daps
it's cus the streets aren't the deciding factor in making an artists anymore, it's views/likes/blogs that are propping these new jacks up.
i agree all these dudes are probably lames in real life, even rocky who tries to play himself as this cool suave nikka looked awkard af in that old video of him chilling in the lobby