Most of these Rappers are bytchmade/weirdos/dweebs in real life.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
it's cus the streets aren't the deciding factor in making an artists anymore, it's views/likes/blogs that are propping these new jacks up.
i agree all these dudes are probably lames in real life, even rocky who tries to play himself as this cool suave nikka looked awkard af in that old video of him chilling in the lobby

What does the streets have to do with anything? Alot of rappers do questionable things that are from the streets that would make them seem weird. :francis:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
edit: shoulda known this was your thread :shaq2:

@Monster is bytchmade/weirdo/dweeb in real life.
"Some hoes told me that nicca awkward he he he "

:what:
Nikka your not even around these dudes 24/7 but you know how these dudes act all the time?

:camby:

Outside of Eminem house like
"Would you please come out Eminem, so I can get a autograph :hamster:"

says a weirdo forum troll :pachaha:

Look at these dweebs catching feelings, must've mentioned your favorite rapper:lolbron::lolbron:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Look at these dweebs catching feelings, must've mentioned your favorite rapper:lolbron::lolbron:

spend time multi-quoting everyone in your trash ass thread to accuse them of being the ones who caught feelings in this shyt

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
More examples:

Dj khaled: acts all bold on videos/snapchat, but is VERY scary in real life

Ross: cant look people on the eyes.

Kendrick: no comment

Last edited:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Being a weirdo is the cool thing now. A lot of these guys are fake weird.
Naw I don't mean it line that. I mean there just soft/meek in day to day like. You only fewly see this through media only if there out of their element. Certain interviews etc.

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
it's called being shy/introverted and its not just rappers....many artists are like that...that's why they are so good at what they do....while others are busy being super cool and extroverted, they were practicing their craft...... when they perform, they may seem like extroverts....but it's an act when they are on stage or in a music video.....in real life, they are shy

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
This is why I hate how people use the streets as a barometer for how tough or real someone is. I know OP is a troll, but I feel like this needs to be said: where you come from shouldn't define you. That's not even something you should glorify, first of all. If you struggle, you don't choose to struggle. That's why it's called struggle. :what: If you make it out and use yourself as a success story to say "you too can make something of yourself", that's one thing. If that's your story, you should tell it. But why look down on the people who had it good growing up? They were blessed enough to not know. You've got people in perfectly happy homes trying to portray a lifestyle they didn't live, why? Because they feel ashamed for coming up in a positive way, and that's fukked up. :mindblown:

What good are street credentials, my nikka? So everyone knows how tough you are? I can't travel the world on that, I can't buy a home with that, I can't get a good education with that, I can't put my future kids through college through that. That shyt isn't cool. Maybe if you're a teenager, it is. :mjlol: And that's why you don't take a teenager's opinion on anything seriously. Michael Jackson was quiet as hell, but when he hit the studio OR the stage? :usure: Same with most of these legends, and there's nothing bytch made about it, because if you tried to put in even a quarter of their work ethic, you'd wanna take a nap. :ufdup:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
meanwhile birdman chillin on stunna island :wow:

1280x720-sdd.jpg

Marble floors, gold terlets, and chandeliers. :banderas:

That Lifestyle. :banderas:

YMCMBOVORHQYSLGTVRG fo lyfe. Blaaat! :banderas: