most overrated rapper of the last 5 years. i had enough of industry agenda.

i keep hearing hipsters pushing nikkaz i aint fxin with.

• nicki minaj

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • chance the rapper

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • freddie gibbz

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • earl sweatshirt

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with the news that nicki minaj is back rappity rappin, i have to say the chick is overrated. i don't even like her monster verse, but feminists forced nikkaz to acknowledge that annoying ass sh!t. and her lookin ass nikka was embarrasing and intellectually disrespectful to the legacy of the GOAT black man ever, and that embarrasment only increased when i saw the cac rap writing community predictably celebrate the return of "mix tape" nikki. nicki just here cause females feel they need a female representative in the rap game.

which brings me to other overrrated rap nikkaz being forced down our throats. freddie gibbz piñata being the latest sh!t sandwich being haled as a new masterpiece. didn't some doofus rap website ran by whites who started listening to rap in 2008 vote this the 3rd best rap record of the decade? smh. i find dudes music boring, cynical and played out subject wise.

chance? chance just the latest in a long line of cac approved "weird" rappers. cacs love "weird and strange" rappers the way lorne michaels love nikkaz in dresses. the greatness inherit in kendrick and 3stacks and lil b is missing in chance.

as for earl. smh. he is yet another "weird and strange" musician who is "challenging" the "orthodox" rap community.

who else. who am i missing.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Nicki hustled and built a fanbase. She got signed in what... '07.. didn't really make noise til 09 was it?

I know you guys don't like to admit it but she can rap. And at a moment in time, she was real influential to these thots out here. She's legit.

Chance is the obvious answer.

Only internet heads care about Gibbs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicki hustled and built a fanbase. She got signed in what... '07.. didn't really make noise til 09 was it?

I know you guys don't like to admit it but she can rap. And at a moment in time, she was real influential to these thots out here. She's legit.

Chance is the obvious answer.

Only internet heads care about Gibbs.

Just goes to prove that the masses are asses.There's really nothing special about being "hot" these days:manny:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So don't listen to them and tune them out..What's the point of this thread other than to have a circle jerk of hating?

Idc but 3 of the artist you named and ive done a great job avoiding them. They aren't being shoved down my throat, i just dont personally fukk with them like that.

Last edited:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Truth is, in real life I don't know anyone who rates any of them that highly. The Internet is a different story.

Nicki gets overrated because she has no competition. There is really isn't another revelant female MC

The other 3 I never hear anybody talking about in the streets. Freddie Gibbs can spit though

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I agree Nicki Minaj and K Dot Minaj don tricked the public into believing that making weird voices = rappin your ass off.
Nicki did her thing on that Chiraq song. When she wants to she can deliver rhymes with gusto.[DOUBLEPOST=1397480325][/DOUBLEPOST]
Truth is, in real life I don't know anyone who rates any of them that highly. The Internet is a different story.

Nicki gets overrated because she has no competition. There is really isn't another revelant female MC

The other 3 I never hear anybody talking about in the streets. Freddie Gibbs can spit though
You have never met a Nick fan? I've never heard anyone who doesn't read rap blogs refer to any of the others.