most overrated rapper of the last 5 years. i had enough of industry agenda.

i keep hearing hipsters pushing nikkaz i aint fxin with.

• nicki minaj

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • chance the rapper

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • freddie gibbz

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • earl sweatshirt

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

DJ1MIC

DJ1Mic.com
Daps
Reppin
Harrisburg, PA
dude Nicki got bars fam, you gotta check the stats, yeah she got corny singles for days, but she can flip that switch and eat mf'ers

dont forget shes the same girl who was on the cutmaster c mixtapes with gravy, uncle murda, jae millz and them grindin her ass off just trying to get mixtape spots

i was just getting started dj'ing looking up to cut c kayslay gl and them, i watched her whole climb same with meek milly i remember him in 06-07 just grindin...

im proud of what shes became it wasnt by accident, she busted her ass so i def got love

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
You have never met a Nick fan? I've never heard anyone who doesn't read rap blogs refer to any of the others.

I know people who are fans of hers, but even they don't think she is the best rapper out or top 5 or anything.

They just find her entertaining but I don't consider that them overrating her

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
:whoa: at putting Gibbs & Earl on that list.

But I agree with Nicki. I've never heard a song with her on it that was good let alone a dope verse from her.

I also agree with whoever said Ross. That nikkas trash.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Earl easily.

Nicki been on her grind FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. y'all just notice the YMCMB shyt for obvious reasons

Chance is a plant but is going nowhere right along with Gibbs

Earl, on the other hand mysteriously disappears right on the cusp of the OF explosion, adding to his hype and give Tyler & Co. their very own version of "Free Yayo," which they push for a good 2 years or so. Meanwhile, the whole crew drops tons of material and then Early suddenly reappears in time for spit a verse on the crew's major label debut. And while Earl can spit, he cant make singalong songs, shyt for the radio or even sell records despite the crew being at full strength when the shyt drops. Good (original) gimmick, I guess, and the whole "mommy doesnt like me rapping so she exiled me to Samoa" thing is something the teenage audience can relate to, so the Free Earl movement picked up steam

and all these motherfukkas, outside of Nicki, are ugly so they aren't gonna sell no damn records to the bytches anyway

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I see Drake still has legion of dweebs claiming Kendrick is wack....The Gawd is nice point blank period.

My vote goes to Chance the Rapper, nikka is Garbose.