Most People That Are Voting Don't Have Legit Reasons Why

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Asked my sister yesterday who she was voting for, she said Hillary. I asked her why.. got quiet as fukk. Then I said "Because she's a woman so she'd be the first female president?" and she just quietly nods her head.

Ran into a friend from high school today. Dude asks me if I'm ready for tomorrow, i said "what's tomorrow?". Then he says voting and I ask him who he's voting for.. dude said Trump. I asked him why is he voting for Trump, he ain't had shyt to say why LOL.

People either have reasons they don't want to express publicly or they don't really know shyt about either candidates and just choosing. smh :dead:

I don't think I can vote though, think I mailed in my registration too late :yeshrug::manny:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of the sheep in America vote out of fear. They fear the other guy or gal being elected. For the life of me I have not figured out what people fear. Life for a Black man in America is fugged up no matter who gets elected; and that includes another Black man. So I can not see any good reason to vote for either Trump or Billary Clinton.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'm 37 and I'm voting for the 1st time ever:heh:

And to tell you the truth, I really dont know why I'm voting. Polling place opens at 6am tomorrow and i gotta be at work at 7, so I'll just vote on the way to work since my place to vote is only 2 minutes from the crib.

Matter of fact, I do know why I'm voting. Marijuana. Hopefully it becomes legal here in Illinois, but I'm not holding my breath:francis:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because they don't have no logical reason to vote....Hillary is a blatant fukking criminal, and trump committed the crime of being honest, hes a dirtbag also...in this society you're not suppose to be human, thats a sin...just a fukking robot that accepts everything

ppl dont know what the fukk is going on, all they care about is brainless entertainment and sex...and making and spending money

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm 37 and I'm voting for the 1st time ever:heh:

And to tell you the truth, I really dont know why I'm voting. Polling place opens at 6am tomorrow and i gotta be at work at 7, so I'll just vote on the way to work since my place to vote is only 2 minutes from the crib.

Matter of fact, I do know why I'm voting. Marijuana. Hopefully it becomes legal here in Illinois, but I'm not holding my breath:francis:

Issue voting makes sense. If there is an issue that you like then vote for it. I voted early for Gary Johnson. I voted for him, because he is less full of shyt than Trump and Clinton. Johnson is a legit breath of fresh air that has 0.0% chance of winning. He acknowledges that he smokes weed. I don't smoke weed, but I don't care. He is just less full of shyt to me than the other a$$holes running.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Issue voting makes sense. If there is an issue that you like then vote for it. I voted early for Gary Johnson. I voted for him, because he is less full of shyt than Trump and Clinton. Johnson is a legit breath of fresh air that has 0.0% chance of winning. He acknowledges that he smokes weed. I don't smoke wee, but I don't care. He is just less full of shyt to me than the other a$$holes running.
Real shyt:obama:

I got people counting on me to vote for Hillary, but I like Johnson better than all the other candidates

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because they don't have no logical reason to vote....Hillary is a blatant fukking criminal, and trump committed the crime of being honest, hes a dirtbag also...in this society you're not suppose to be human, thats a sin...just a fukking robot that accepts everything

ppl dont know what the fukk is going on, all they care about is brainless entertainment and sex...and making and spending money

da8e43447f20b2ea69e29eb8890479a1.gif

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
iunno, it's funny to me that a black man was president for 8 years and we still fukked up after the fact

but nikkas think a white woman is gonna be the one who finally changes shyt. Like that shyt is legit fukkin hillarious

Whatever Ls we got coming as a group, we deserve that shyt

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Latinos get amnesty for their relatives and native countrymen as well college scholarships without even being residents paid by US!

Meanwhile blacks get Beyonce and a scolding from Obama to get our black asses to the polls and vote for the crooked one.