Most People That Are Voting Don't Have Legit Reasons Why

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I'm not voting. I just switched my party to Independent.

I'm in DC so our vote doesn't make a difference. We only have 1 electoral vote and that ain't swinging shyt.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
can't wait to do my part in 2 hours to get that white woman in the white house

House Clinton will once again reign supreme in America :noah:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I'm not voting. I just switched my party to Independent.

I'm in DC so our vote doesn't make a difference. We only have 1 electoral vote and that ain't swinging shyt.
I think you should vote today though. There's a referendum to grant DC statehood. At least vote for that so yall can have a chance to be represented in the future. :yeshrug:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I most likely want vote... Id never vote trump, but I aint listen to any of hillary policies or watch any debates & I dont wanna just vote out of spite...

I got an African co-worker voting for trump just because the abortion part, knows nothing else about his policies or opinions aside that...

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Voting to continue the progress President Obama made. :troll:

Voting for change! :mjlol:

I don't want to personally insult Obama's legacy. :lolbron:

I'm voting against Trump. :ehh:

Almost forgot! Have to give Obeezy a good send off :salute:

Our half anglo, half Kenyan, no lineage to slavery first Kenya-American president.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Latinos get amnesty for their relatives and native countrymen as well college scholarships without even being residents paid by US!

Meanwhile blacks get Beyonce and a scolding from Obama to get our black asses to the polls and vote for the crooked one.
:dahell: are you talking about? There's so many scholarships for black people that I could get my entire tuition paid off. Not only can I get a scholarship for being a minority, I can get one for just being black and another for being black and majoring in Computer Science.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Elections largely appeal to people's emotions.
If you're voting, you likely fall into one of two camps:
Allied to the political party so you'll vote for whoever they tell you to vote for.
Or you'll vote for whoever you "like" better.
The issues are secondary, and really, that's ok because most elected officials don't accomplish half of the shyt they campaign on.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Im not voting for president but its important to go vote for those local measures.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: are you talking about? There's so many scholarships for black people that I could get my entire tuition paid off. Not only can I get a scholarship for being a minority, I can get one for just being black and another for being black and majoring in Computer Science.

315.gif