MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
“Joe you’ll be up to no good in no time”

Joe the one set up Marlo to be robbed by Omar
And He the one who gave Omar, Avon’s pager number

I'm not talking about Joe being a saint. I'm talking Marlo's reason to kill Joe. Plus I don't think Marlo knew Joe set it up. I just finished the series a week ago and don't recall Marlo finding out. :jbhmm:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
The dumb ass nikka who fukked up Slim and Cutty's plan to hit one of Marlo's corners

He deservedly got a head shot and got killed first

Lol Barksdale crew was weak. All their best soldiers were dead or in jail.

String was right about them getting their musclr up.

Slim had me rolling the scene after.

"Last I seen Jerrod he was racing bullets on Fayette St. Appeared to be winning too"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know ppl liked bodie but I didn’t…so I got an odd satisfaction out of seeing his character die…I wouldn’t say it was the most satisfying death tho

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Nah Randy ruined Randy's life. bytch ass nikka scared of his what his adopted mother would do. He dug a hole so deep no one could get him out.
For real anytime he got jammed up at school he was singing like Ralph Tresvant.

Him being money hungry caused all his problems. He should've told Kevin no when asked to pass that message to Lex and also said no when offered $5 to be lookout for some nikkas to run a train :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
For real anytime he got jammed up at school he was singing like Ralph Tresvant.

Him being money hungry caused all his problems. He should've told Kevin no when asked to pass that message to Lex and also said no when offered $5 to be lookout for some nikkas to run a train :snoop:

He ruined his life for $10 😂

Daps
Most satisfying probably was Stringer for all the stuff he was pulling. But minor characters like Bugs' molesting daddy getting beat to death by Chris or Fruit getting got after what he did to Cutty were satisfying too.

Chris killing the delivery lady who wasn't part of the game always bothered me and may have been the least satisfying.