Mother Savagely Beaten In Ga. Little Caesars While Infant Daughter Tries To Intervene

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I didn't know there were so many "negroes" here :cape: for the white girl.:skip:

The remnants of white supremacy are still in your head.

Maybe she was abusing the children, why must we believe everything a cac bytch says?:ld:

She got molly whooped, she will live.

She got molly whooped and lost the battle, but won the war. Other chick is going to jail, while white girl will get to spend even more time with her kids. She didn’t look at the bigger picture before she put the beats on her and neither did the people around her.

You knew your friend was on probation and still let her put herself in that situation while recording the entire situation :francis:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why? I’m not stepping in nobody personal fights
Especially not a cave woman gettin beat up

I would if I knew my friend on probation and could go to jail for years because of it. And if I wasn’t going to step in, then I wouldn’t stand there and watch while my friend ruins their future and puts their kids in a bind.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I would if I knew my friend on probation and could go to jail for years because of it.
Nope she was arguing with that woman for 2 weeks and finally got at her. That’s not my problem
If my friend is a grown ass adult and wants to make those decisions. Her friends and baby’s father were probably telling her to stop bothering the cave woman for 2 weeks

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nope she was arguing with that woman for 2 weeks and finally got at her. That’s not my problem
If my friend is a grown ass adult and wants to make those decisions. Her friends and baby’s father were probably telling her to stop bothering the cave woman for 2 weeks

How long they had they been arguing means nothing as the fact still remains that the chick was probation. If you cared enough about that friend, then you would have stepped in and put a stop to it instead of egging that friend while she fukks up her probation.

But at the end of the day, the friends aren’t the ones on probation or facing jail time so why they care enough to step in and stop her. They aren’t the ones having to deal with the consequences of what happened :yeshrug:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
How long they had they been arguing means nothing as the fact still remains that the chick was probation. If you cared enough about that friend, then you would have stepped in and put a stop to it instead of egging that friend while she fukks up her probation.

But at the end of the day, the friends aren’t the ones on probation or facing jail time so why they care enough to step in and stop her. They aren’t the ones having to deal with the consequences of what happened :yeshrug:

Exactly. A lot of times their so called 'friends' egg them on. Well chick is back off behind bars whilst her friends just carry on with life just fine.

Imagine being dumb enough to know you're on probation and letting your 'friends' film this.