Mother Savagely Beaten In Ga. Little Caesars While Infant Daughter Tries To Intervene

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Police in Georgia are hunting for a woman who dished out a brutal beatdown on a mother right in front of her infant daughter.

Sickening witness video captured in a Little Caesars restaurant on Monday shows the suspect holding the woman on the floor by the hair with one fist, while repeatedly punching her in the head with the other.

Most distressingly of all the victim's infant daughter rushes into the fracas trying to protect her mother, but a bystander pulls her out of the way just in time, while the filmer shouts

"Move the baby! Move the baby!"
No such help comes for the victim though; despite her screams of terror, everyone in the store stands around either watching or filming.

One man even holds the door open for them as the assailant drags the mother by her hair into the street.

She continues to throw her around by her hair, stamping her head into the concrete, before finally walking away, leaving her a bloody mess on the ground.

Stumbling to her feet, the victim's first concern is for the daughter who witnessed the whole attack, and was very nearly dragged into it.

"My baby!" she cries as she runs back into the restaurant looking for her, blood streaming from her nose.
According to an incident report, the woman being assaulted in the video is 22-year-old Emily Broadwater; the suspect is 25-year-old Brittany Kennedy, who is now wanted for battery.

The Deputy's report indicates Broadwater was sitting in the lobby when Kennedy walked in and confronted her, shortly after 4 PM.

After a few seconds talking to her, she pulled the chair from underneath her, causing her to fall to the ground, which is when the brutal beatdown began.

"I observed that the victim had a swollen and black left eye," the Deputy wrote, per Augusta Crime.

"Her bottom lip had a large laceration on the inside and was severely swollen. She had a large knot on her forehead, and multiple cuts on her head, face, and neck. She did not lose consciousness."
On Facebook, Broadwater claimed the woman attacked her because she had been helping take care of her children while she was in jail.

"I AM THE VICTIM," she wrote, alongside pictures of both her smashed up face, and smashed up car window.

"All I did was help a friend out with his kids while his baby moms was locked up.

She has been harassing me for weeks now. All I'm saying is that I never caused any harm to her or her property or her children like she had mine."

"Now imma go back to living my life and taking care of my daughter," she added.

Mother Savagely Beaten in Little Caesars While Infant Daughter Tries to Intervene

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I’m shooting everybody in that bytch

don’t put your hands on my fukking baby

I don’t ever wanna step in any situation but I couldn’t stand by and let no girl get mollywhopped while her toddler is trying to intervene at that point I’m stopping the fight.

seems like it’s some shyt going on with the baby dad that led to this.

If the baby ain’t there beat her ass :yeshrug: Go ahead

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yeah this is old. I’m not sure if they caught that girl or not but man this shyt is so sad. That’s my hometown and you don’t want to play around in that area. Smh at the baby bring the only person trying to stop the fight

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Need the full story

White women have the tendency gaslight and trigger black women with underlying racist comments then cry victim once they get stomped out

For all I know the white girl swung first and the black girl finished it.

sotries have it that they had been arguing back and forth on Facebook for weeks bc the baby daddy and the girlfriend wouldn’t give baby mama the kids when she went to pick them up. Some stupid hood shyt. Baby mama told girlfriend it was on sight. On sight, it was.