Mother Savagely Beaten In Ga. Little Caesars While Infant Daughter Tries To Intervene

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I’m shooting everybody in that bytch

don’t put your hands on my fukking baby

I don’t ever wanna step in any situation but I couldn’t stand by and let no girl get mollywhopped while her toddler is trying to intervene at that point I’m stopping the fight.

seems like it’s some shyt going on with the baby dad that led to this.

If the baby ain’t there beat her ass :yeshrug: Go ahead
Its sad the toddler got more morals and heart than all these so called adults. Its pathetic how we've devolved. No other country would this shyt just be allowed to happen like this as someone would have intervened. So pathetic.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They caught her ugly ass.

HKODSJNDEJFJZGDPVLOZHF2SUQ.PNG

Woman arrested after viral video shows brutal attack at Georgia Little Caesars

I can see why it was so angry. :scust: Hoe needs her head busted down to the white meat.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
sotries have it that they had been arguing back and forth on Facebook for weeks bc the baby daddy and the girlfriend wouldn’t give baby mama the kids when she went to pick them up. Some stupid hood shyt. Baby mama told girlfriend it was on sight. On sight, it was.
So basically they was both talking crazy but one of them backed it up. Got it.

I don't condone doing that in front of peoples kids, but you have to understand some people not bluffing. nikkas will do you dirty, kids there or not. That's why getting into petty back and forths ain't worth it. Especially with people you don't know like that.