Movies you wished you walked out on/got a refund for?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
The first Skyline with Turk from Scrubs in it. :martin:

shyt had me mad the entire time. Characters were bad, story was bad, setting was bad, everything was just awful. :snoop:

I wanted to walk out, but I had already spent like 15 dollars plus on the food and drink alone. :snoop:

Share your pain, brehs. :mjcry:
The Hills Have Eyes 2

crappy movie that had the audacity to have a black woman gets raped scene

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Never walked out on movie. But have been so fukking disappointed :snoop:

That fukking Fantastic Four with Michael B Jordan :snoop: I’m a huge comics Stan. Collected for years when I was younger. I was hype for the reboot. That second half of the movie was literal horseshyt:what: Wtf was that? They fukked Up Dr Doom so bad:unimpressed:

The Last Airbender. I was hype for it because the trailers were amazing. I was :lupe:

Fell asleep in that bish:zzz: Woke up. This shyt is still on:mjtf: Fell promptly asleep again:snooze:

Got woke up by the cleaning crew:russ:
How do you even mess the Last Airbender up? Just do the same cash in move Disney doin with the Lion King and Aladdin where it’s the same movie just not a cartoon... and sit back and count money

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The Constant Gardner.......I was Sober and well rested yet I slept off in the theater. Only time that's ever happened. Some books should stay as books.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS