Movies you wished you walked out on/got a refund for?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Superman Returns
Iron Man 3
Batman and Robin
X-Men Apocalypse
Thor: The Dark World. I actually walked out the first time but I went to go see it again a week later to see if I could get through it. I did and I regretted it. :francis:
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
W.
Bones
Alien vs Predator
A Good Day To Die Hard
The International

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Only God Forgives.

I made a thread about it years ago. Literally half the cinema walked out before it got halfway through. I should have done the same.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Ravenous. I fell asleep. Woke up and a character I thought was dead was alive. I got out of my seat and yelled that the movie was a piece of shyt. Had no idea my best friend was in the row in front of me on a date until he turned around laughing after he heard me. Threw me the fukk off. Contemplated throwing my drink at the screen but said fukk it and just walked out the exit door and booked it home. I didn't even want to see the movie. One of my friends dragged me and Inwas pissed. He called me on his cell when the movie let out and he told me when I stormed out of the theater that people laughed and cheered. I could hear them in the background saying they wished they left. That movie sucked. The only thing I remember is the guy falling down a mountain for what seemed like forever, and the "He's eating me" line. fukk that movie.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Damn, I loved Ravenous, as a kid, that movie got under my skin. The set up and first 50 minutes are better than the rest of the movie, and it's certainly offbeat, but the visuals and the grittiness are really dope.

I did walk out of that 2014 Noah, and Brian De Palma "Passion" in 2013, I would have lost nothing by walking out of Scary Stories last week.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Deep Blue Sea, :mjpls:

Went to that movie off the strength of Sam Jackson and LL Cool J being in it. They marketed them both heavy too.

Sam dies in the first five minutes. LL's scenes all seem tacked on like he wasn't even there for filming with the rest of the cast. Like literally you could cut all his scenes and there would be any missing plot elements.

Also Jurassic Park 3 and Fallen Kingdom. Literarally for the same reasons. It's Called Jurassic Park but they spend half the movie not in the park? :snoop: without the park it's just a b movie monster flick. Like Doing a star trek movie entirely on planet earth.