Muslim brehs do people have free will in your religion or is everything predestined?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: I'm just curious and would like a breakdown. Seems like there isn't much freewill and allah control and manipulate everything as he sees fit according to Islamic doctrine. Is this correct or no?

2:6-7
Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.
So if this is true you can't blame non-believers and say they choose to reject islam because the universal god accoriding to islam has place a seal on them.:ehh:

4:168[/SIZE said:
Indeed, those who disbelieve and commit wrong [or injustice] - never will Allah forgive them, nor will He guide them to a path.

Why wouldn't he just seal all humans hearts with islam?
:patrice:
Would love a breakdown on this if we got any muslims on here. This came to my mind from watching this video of a baby imitating it's muslim day care teachers. And seeing this comment which reminded me of some Quranic passages I read before.

esfs.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why would this be a thread you would enter if you didn't care about the topic? Type of shyt ya'll coli nikkas be on, i swear a special kind of retarded.

Who posts serious threads in TLR? If you were serious you'd post this in Higher Learning or an actual Forum dedicated to Islamic scholarship.

Lol Don't get mad at me your goofy sh*t on Religion thread got exposed before it took off.
:mjlol:

Think people will take you serious in the same subform that people posts Tranny fights in Atheist Troll brehs
:mjlol:

Next your gonna post about how Religion is the WOAT thing to happen to black people and blah blah blah. We've seen a million of these threads.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Who posts serious threads in TLR? If you were serious you'd post this in Higher Learning or an actual Forum dedicated to Islamic scholarship.
full
So this is what your mad at the section I put it in? Not the content well Allahu akabar brother @Barnett114 can you move this thread to higher learning?My african brother hear seems to be hurt about it.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
you have free will, but he knows the choices you will make. The seal is placed on your heart through your own corrupting actions.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
you have free will, but he knows the choices you will make. The seal is placed on your heart through your own corrupting actions.
Ok so when it says he "has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil." You're saying it's due to people's own corruption? Can you elaborate a little further fam?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Ok so when it says he "has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil." You're saying it's due to people's own corruption? Can you elaborate a little further fam?

its a metaphor. the more corrupting actions you do he let's you continue down that path and youbwont be guided to the right path because you're lost in corruption.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
its a metaphor. the more corrupting actions you do he let's you continue down that path and youbwont be guided to the right path because you're lost in corruption.
So it's a "dig one's own grave" sort of concept,? Think I understand it now.