MUST WATCH for any Job Seeker Trying to Understand the Dysfunctionality of the Current Job Market

How Long You Been Looking to Upgrade? (Actively)

• Less than 6 Months

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • More than 6 Months

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 1+ Year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 2 Years :damn:

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't seem to realize Tech is the great equalizer.

You can keep complaining or better your understanding of technology. My Uncle in IT is a Sr. Database Admin making $150k+ and they will never lay him off. He understands too much.

Even more than Habib and Patel.
He's still in a position of weakness if he doesn't own the company...anything can happen....that's why u gotta know how to get money on your own, even if u got a job and also have multiple streams of income

U can understand the corporate game n side and out...the problem is....you're black and they have power...that's what it comes down too...I accept this, I don't even get mad at crackers at my job anymore...I just see it for what it is and co.me up with a plan, factoring racism in

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
He's still in a position of weakness if he doesn't own the company...anything can happen....that's why u gotta know how to get money on your own, even if u got a job and also have multiple streams of income

U can understand the corporate game n side and out...the problem is....you're black and they have power...that's what it comes down too...I accept this, I don't even get mad at crackers at my job anymore...I just see it for what it is and co.me up with a plan, factoring racism in

HOW CAN YOU OWN ANYTHING WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS????

You must first obtain the knowledge and skills to OWN THE GAME.

Stop talking about owning - We all know that's the goal - You have to start SOMEWHERE. You have to obtain valuable skills and knowledge to become an owner.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
HOW CAN YOU OWN ANYTHING WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS????

You must first obtain the knowledge and skills to OWN THE GAME.

Stop talking about owning - We all know that's the goal - You have to start SOMEWHERE. You have to obtain valuable skills and knowledge to become an owner.
This is something people seem to forget.