My mama finally got clean yall..for good this time..i think.AMA

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Salute my G. Wat was that like growing up? Get clowned as a kid?
My folks tell me my Pops used to be all the way out there but straightened up when I was born.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
drake_morelife_01.jpg

Any nikka try belling her to sell to her

Kill him i swear we coli brothers will hire johnnie cochran jr on your behalf broski

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
Salute my G. Wat was that like growing up? Get clowned as a kid?
My folks tell me my Pops used to be all the way out there but straightened up when I was born.
Prison visits mostly.she was in and out damn near all my life.my grandma and auntie raised me.she had 7 kids.my grandma adopted the first 4.my auntie(moms sis)adopted me.my otha aunt(grandma sis) adopted 2,the one before me and the one after me.im the second youngest.all took custody straight from the wombs basically.it was no other choice but the system.we were all crack babies.

I got the drug effects the worse tho.born very premature.i was literally on my death crib.got flown in a helicopter to the best childrens hospital.couldnt hold nothing in my stomach.had to get surgery on my intestines.still got the big ass scar across my stomach.

But we had good childhoods.went places,had alotta material things but most of all love and discipline and we all grew up together.we were raised like their own.they didn't nab us up just for a check:lawd:I thank God everyday.i realized how blessed I was/am:blessed:

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Prison visits mostly.she was in and out damn near all my life.my grandma and auntie raised me.she had 7 kids.my grandma adopted the first 4.my auntie(moms sis)adopted me.my otha aunt(grandma sis) adopted 2,the one before me and the one after me.im the second youngest.all took custody straight from the wombs basically.it was no other choice but the system.we were all crack babies.

I got it the drug effects the worse tho.born very premature.i was literally on my death crib.got flown in a helicopter to the best childrens hospital.couldnt hold nothing in my stomach.had to get surgery on my intestines.still got the big ass scar across my stomach.

But we had good childhoods.went places,had alotta material things but most of all love and discipline and grew we all grew up together.we were raised like their own.they didn't nab us up just for a check:lawd:I thank God everyday.i realized how blessed I was/am:blessed:

:myman:

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
Wishful thinking but some people are addicts
2nr2afm.jpg
Yeah I hear u but she got clean plenty of times being in jail.after she came home we knew it wouldn't be long but this time just feels diffrent.she still in the half way house.if she was dipping she woulda been put out cuz they do daily drug testing after every leave pass.plus she just got her GED and now she got a job.she looking so thick and sexy.dressing her ass off too.even got a Facebook page now:wow:

Last edited: