Daps

:wow:

Congratulations op!!
source.gif

Daps
Reppin
ā‚©est Side of Chicago
You still respect her?

Congrats if she stay clean. Just wondering tho.
I mean yeah.she brought me into this world and I understand how powerful and destructive addiction is.especially her drugs of choice.even getting high she was cool as hell.honest and funny,fun to be around mostly .she still had that light even in addiction.i even feel like i get my personality from her.she wasn't like them nodding bums on the street, tricking and doing all typa wild shyt for drugs and money..not saying she was better than the next but she was begging,working,babysitting,cleaning with her fam.she hustled us.not the streets.(yeah we enabled a bit)Not saying she was better than your average crack fiend but I just feel like she held herself to a standard thru it all.stayed clean took daily showers.washed her clothes.she had alotta self respect considering...you know.i respect that.i don't hold her against not being in our lives because like I said my grandma and aunties held it down.i dont give her the credit but i didnt feel traumitized and abandoned.ofcouse i wanted my real mom who pushed me out but i cant remember looking down on her because of it.we were Gucci so that probably got a lot to do wit it.we all just wanted her to finally get her shyt together for her sake like:to:

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Heroin,crack rocks,almost anything she couls get her hands on.
my dad was on all that shyt for years...threw away a potentially promising music career and family because of it..he's been clean for like a decade now and has been on the music scene hard as fukk ever since (he's a drummer, various genres)..

i legit never thought he'd quit..he was strung out and in/out of jail my entire life and now its weird to see he's pretty much more stable than my mom and is in a very good spot in his life.

salute to you and your moms. i hope she keeps moving in the right direction with everything :salute: