"My mum always told me I was white, like her. Now I know the truth"

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
She cant be serious. She came out the womb looking like Randy Jackson and she didnt know she was black? I guess they dont have tvs in her country.

You know want at this late juncture in time leave them alone. If they want to Identify as White let them.

Biracials are soft version of Dominicans.:manny:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
She cant be serious. She came out the womb looking like Randy Jackson and she didnt know she was black? I guess they dont have tvs in her country.
She's a kid living around all white people

Let's not blame the victim, them evil cacs were mad that a nikka got one of they woman

I actually know a old black dude with a story like this he got a daughter that he never met and they got her a white daddy too who knows he isn't the father

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
That's been my experience

Iam a darksin man and I can tell in my 20 something years of life mulatto chicks are the ones who cooperate more with me

An they all have black fathers( sadly most of them weren't around)

We'll I'm twice your age and Ill tell you that this is not the case.

More are so silly, aloof and downright tragic hard to even to talk them for long.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
We'll I'm twice your age and Ill tell you that this is not the case.

More are so silly, aloof and downright tragic hard to even to talk them for long.
Maybe the fact that you are older explains the difference on experiences

I deal mostly with early 20s chicks who never met they black fathers

An have moms who mostly fukk with black dudes

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

Let's not blame the victim, them evil cacs were mad that a nikka got one of they woman

I actually know a old black dude with a story like this he got a daughter that he never met and they got her a white daddy too who knows he isn't the father

Was she the result of a interracial marriage or a fling?

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Maybe the fact that you are older explains the difference on experiences

I deal mostly with early 20s chicks who never met they black fathers

An have moms who mostly fukk with black dudes

Were they're mothers obese?

That another I notice mixed people. They always have fat moms.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

fukk all that. The parents is full of shyt but that dont give you the right to play stupid either. Her hair was nappy as fukk in the pic when she was a kid and she has brown skin. My parents lied to me about santa growing up, but at a certain age as a kid, i knew that was BS. She had to look at herself in the mirror everyday, and she had no clue she was black?

This is no different than
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/mike-tirico-not-black-he-oj-seriously-tho-he-aint-black.556839/

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
fukk all that. The parents is full of shyt but that dont give you the right to play stupid either. Her hair was nappy as fukk in the pic when she was a kid and she has brown skin. My parents lied to me about santa growing up, but at a certain age as a kid, i knew that was BS. She had to look at herself in the mirror everyday, and she had no clue she was black?

This is no different than
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/mike-tirico-not-black-he-oj-seriously-tho-he-aint-black.556839/

I mean if she never grew up around other black people I could see that

Especially until her yearly 20s, she's a kid and a female, most kids and especially females go with what people around them tell em