• No. They can work it out.

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope he gets a divorce because like I said it doesn't matter how much he makes this chick will never be happy... Part of your marriage vows is for richer or poorer, :what: but I guess women don't apply those rules to themselves... if he's out there busting his ass for his money, take care of you and his seed, what the fukk is the problem. bytch aint never gonna be happy... :what:

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
I texted my older brother (same mother different pops) who lives in NY
to see how he was doing. He immediately said "My wife wants out because I don't have 2 jobs or making 50-60k a year."

My initial text back to him was "Bro it might be best for you to leave the situation since she is basing your relationship off of how much money you are bringing in."

Main reason I said this is because he shouldn't have to play by her rules.

I thought about it after the fact and texted him again "but at the same time it is her prerogative, she has her own rights and needs. It's either you get 2 jobs and meet up to her needs or get a divorce."

They have a little girl together his first kid, first marriage.

Ive meet her before. She has a bougee type of attitude. I highly doubt she was trying to motivate him with those comments. I believe she wants to reap the benefits but again he should be making more money and should be able to find a new job. Especially in NY. :manny:

Should he join GMB or Na?

That man needs therapy...send him to BlackRam313

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Nah this 1000% on your brother, he’s a bum :manny:

Can’t get mad at a broad for wanting him to make half of what she’s making or plans to make. She is the right here on top of the fact your brother knew what he was getting into wit the bougee shyt to begin with

At least she came to him straight up, if he’s a fully functioning adult man then he should be making more than what he is in a world class city...

Or else that nikka stroke game better be on point along with keepin himself and the crib immaculate :manny:

How the wife look :patrice:

Bruh said his health real fukked up to the point it restrict what jobs he can get. And keep it real if you look disabled, crazy, or black, no go.

Nah foreal, foreal OP. Tell that nikka to get that pack and hustle for 6months. You already behind the curve, injured lion, and bout to lose half, so you really dont got much to lose.

Hell might see him as a man again, thats what it come down. She think He sitting in a throne he not worthy of. And the kingdom not stable.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
First off bougie and 50k should even be in the same damn paragraph. It's not fukking bougie for you to want your BD to make a decent wage. 35k is what somebody working at McDonald's in NYC. He shouldn't have even married her being that damn broke.

He need to get a fukking trade orstart hustling NOW. You can't raise no kid off that bullshyt. The truth hurts but if yo girl really loves you she need to always be real with you. And yo brother tripping and one paycheck away from being a bum ass nikka

:wow:

Damn cousin

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
If she gives him a ultimatum tell him that shyt is a dub. Get rid of her. Cry himself to sleep for however long it takes him to get himself together. She will ultimately leave him anyway. Let him leave now.

She will never be satisfied. 2 jobs ain’t going to satisfy her. She’s just going to move on to something else. nikka will be jumping through hoops the rest of his life. If she makes more than him it’s even worst. She will keep being a bytch for here on out.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
ultimatum means she want to get out but needs to find a way to Put the blame on you...
doesn't matter what he does it'll be a problem... once he has two jobs she'll complain he not home... if he got his CDL and doing those OT runs .. she gonna complain he out of town a lot.. probably fukking...

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ultimatum means she want to get out but needs to find a way to but the blame on you...
doesn't matter what he does it'll be a problem... once he has two jobs she'll complain he not home... if he got his CDL and doing those OT runs .. she gonna complain he out of town a lot.. probably fukking...

THAT'S EXACTLY MY POINT!!!!:bryan: bytches always complain about money soon as the man starts working hard she gonna twist & turn that around on him...

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
ultimatum means she want to get out but needs to find a way to but the blame on you...
This is the truth.