Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I texted my older brother (same mother different pops) who lives in NY
to see how he was doing. He immediately said "My wife wants out because I don't have 2 jobs or making 50-60k a year."

My initial text back to him was "Bro it might be best for you to leave the situation since she is basing your relationship off of how much money you are bringing in."

Main reason I said this is because he shouldn't have to play by her rules.

I thought about it after the fact and texted him again "but at the same time it is her prerogative, she has her own rights and needs. It's either you get 2 jobs and meet up to her needs or get a divorce."

They have a little girl together his first kid, first marriage.

Ive meet her before. She has a bougee type of attitude. I highly doubt she was trying to motivate him with those comments. I believe she wants to reap the benefits but again he should be making more money and should be able to find a new job. Especially in NY. :manny:

Should he join GMB or Na?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He should
If he gets two jobs it will now be your never home to spend time with us

If he gets a 50-60k, job it will be something else

What I realized in life if someone doesn’t want to be with you they will use anything as an excuse. And then when you work on and fix that it will be something else.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
If you noticed she had a bougie attitude then your brother for sure knew and that should've been his red flag to not marry her knowing where he was on the financial hierarchy.
Facts.
It was more of what she was wearing, how she would talk about clothes/purses and what she was driving:ohlawd:
The inside of her mother's Mercedes resembled a small spaceship.
Not only that but my brother would always find himself speaking on him spending money on her and his child.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Why isn't he motivated to make 50k without her needing to push him? He doesn't want to take care of his family maybe he should leave so someone else can fulfill their needs.

Wonder why she married him in the first place? Is he really attractive or something?