• No. They can work it out.

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Take my advice women like this will never be fukking happy!!! Ever. And what makes it sick is she not doing nothing bringing nothing to the table?!? Right OP??? :camby:
fukk her get a divorce let her find mr right and get her brains smashed in... Your brother can do better..

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This is a tough one. If she said it like that then she’s def ain’t shyt but she isn’t necessarily wrong. $50k should be the bare minimum anyone with a family living anywhere in America should be making let alone NY

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere by the Lakes
Too bad he has a child with her

I’m not surprised by Boujee type of women and especially if they from New York or California, because they are into that Hollywood and midtown Manhattan shyt and want u to be as well

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Your brother sounds weak and like a potential bum:yeshrug:

50k in NYC??? nikka makes less than a $4000 a month in the most expensive city in the world. :hhh:

He's a grown ass man with a wife and kids. This ain't GMB. Don't be 6 feet, 6 certs, 6 figures brehs.:scust:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Once IRS takes taxes out $50K - $60K you may be still be in mid - upper $40K :yeshrug:

More like $70k after taxes equals up to mid-upper 40k

How much does his wife make?

This year "if things goes well" she will be bringing in $80k-100k. I'm assuming he is talking about a raise.

This sounds like more of a case of Be Broke Brehs...:patrice:

He just told me " the best he can do is 50k after I get my CDL" :francis:right now he is in the 35-40k area.

I told him to look into welding and electrician work. I know this nikka can do better. We have the same mother.
Especially with the motivation of losing your wife and kids.:damn:
Your brother sounds weak and like a potential bum:yeshrug:

50k in NYC??? nikka makes less than a $4000 a month in the most expensive city in the world. :hhh:

He's a grown ass man with a wife and kids. This ain't GMB. Don't be 6 feet, 6 certs, 6 figures brehs.:scust:

I mean:patrice:.

I can say his mentality is a little different. I'm usually the one having to motivate him and make sure he is good. I've seen him break down real bad.. especially after a death in the famz. I can't judge it tho we had different up bringings:hubie:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Breh 40k in NY is McDonald's money

Her sole instinctual purpose as a mother is to make sure her cubs are provided for and safe.

Someone with financial stability must be courting her and she's warning him

She sounds humble only asking to clear 60k. You need at least 100k if you're supporting child. Unless you live in the sticks like Tompkins county :scust:

Last edited:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
More like $70k after taxes equals up to mid-upper 40k

This year "if things goes well" she will be bringing in $80k-100k. I'm assuming he is talking about a raise.

He just told me " the best he can do is 50k after I get my CDL" :francis:right now he is in the 35-40k area.

I told him to look into welding and electrician work. I know this nikka can do better. We have the same mother.
Especially with the motivation of losing your wife and kids.:damn:

I mean:patrice:.

I can say his mentality is a little different. I'm usually the one having to motivate him and make sure he is good. I've seen him break down real bad.. especially after a death in the famz. I can't judge it tho we had different up bringings:hubie:
nikka!!!:what:

If she's making that much and he's barely making 40k I see why she's tripping. fukk all that equality bullshyt. A man is suppose to protect and provide. No matter what these women say, they look :martin: at a man they make more than. I get it can be hard out here but your bro gotta step it up.