My religious Coli brehs, do you believe the story of Jonah and the whale

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Its not to be taken literal, the storys are metophors and fables.

jonah being in the belly of the beast is about isolation and mind detoriation, its a state of your well being.

dope thread, funny as fukk.

Yo, this is funny. My pops JUST told me this earlier today. :russ:Except it was a topic about Joseph and his coat. :ohhh:

:francis:
It explains the political thought processes of ancient kings what they went through mentally. :yeshrug: It's why I don't knock the bible but it's not a book from written from a view of observational fact like we expect from most books from that time. It's written in more like greek tales with coded symbolism (which probably results most bibles directly translated from ancient greek, as opposed to real Hebrew there is no way to read actual ancient Hebrew since it's a extinct language. The modern day language presented as Hebrew was created in the 1940s from Yiddish. A Russian based language. :lolbron:)

So, the only other alternatives to understand these stories entirely is to find the closest living relatives of the original attested (presumably black) authors to know what the symbolism behind these stories mean as they were originally meant. That's if these characters ever existed and passed on living blood lines that are traceable with according to the bible itself is more than likely not :mjlol:because Jerusalem was destroyed so many times :russ::russ:so to actually have any true historical basis for any of this would mean we would have to find source materials from other parts of the world or near by alleged places.

But let's face it, if any of this (in my own theory) has any credibility then maybe the real ancient Israel is called "Egypt" today. :lolbron:but OH NO
that would probably dispel the modern interpretation of the bible as we know, then that means the real bible still exists un-translated or hidden

Or the book itself could be all nonsense to distract African people while Cacs go on a white washing robbing & domination spree :yeshrug:

At this point, I don't give a fukk. . . .I just need the truth so we can know :stopitslime::blessed:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Yo, this is funny. My pops JUST told me this earlier today. :russ:Except it was a topic about Joseph and his coat. :ohhh:

:francis:
It explains the political thought processes of ancient kings what they went through mentally. :yeshrug: It's why I don't knock the bible but it's not a book from written from a view of observational fact like we expect from most books from that time. It's written in more like greek tales with coded symbolism (which probably results most bibles directly translated from ancient greek, as opposed to real Hebrew there is no way to read actual ancient Hebrew since it's a extinct language. The modern day language presented as Hebrew was created in the 1940s from Yiddish. A Russian based language. :lolbron:)

So, the only other alternatives to understand these stories entirely is to find the closest living relatives of the original attested (presumably black) authors to know what the symbolism behind these stories mean as they were originally meant. That's if these characters ever existed and passed on living blood lines that are traceable with according to the bible itself is more than likely not :mjlol:because Jerusalem was destroyed so many times :russ::russ:so to actually have any true historical basis for any of this would mean we would have to find source materials from other parts of the world or near by alleged places.

But let's face it, if any of this (in my own theory) has any credibility then maybe the real ancient Israel is called "Egypt" today. :lolbron:but OH NO
that would probably dispel the modern interpretation of the bible as we know, then that means the real bible still exists un-translated or hidden

Or the book itself could be all nonsense to distract African people while Cacs go on a white washing robbing & domination spree :yeshrug:

At this point, I don't give a fukk. . . .I just need the truth so we can know :stopitslime::blessed:

the truth is serapis aka. soter is the origin of christianity, the first white pharoah who became christ at the council of nicea 325 AD. :salute:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Did y’all know whales were an abolition symbol and this story in specific was used as allegory for slavery

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
the truth is serapis aka. soter is the origin of christianity, the first white pharoah who became christ at the council of nicea 325 AD. :salute:

Much respect. Reminds me of the Seti videos I use to watch when he said that.
But you still got Ethiopian Coptic church and shyt and The Beta Ysrael Movement around in the same parts in Africa, so I keep an open mind but a sharp eye.
Because they either holding on to a dear truth, or spreading a lie. And if it's a lie, then those movements would be :mjpls::mjpls:
:snoop: The loop on finding our true story can be quite exhausting because this we was slave shyt :pachaha:doesn't exist in my mind. It feels like it should of have never and still should never happen. I don't give a fukk what any cac says. I'm still proud of all our people who made it through though :pacspit: fukk these racist white washings!!! :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: