My religious Coli brehs, do you believe the story of Jonah and the whale

killacal

Banned
Daps
They believe in a Zombie that was his own father so why wouldn’t they believe that?
1. Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the Son, but the Father only.

Christians: fukk it lets follow him as the son AND the father :youngsabo:the spirit too i like 3's:mjgrin:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
English isn't his first language ease up on him. Being a phd, dj immgrant from pakistan in america is challenging.

I doubt it's just atheists but for some reason, that's who ya'll zoom in on. Got a lot of people into the new age movement stuff on here. And the islamic version of Yunus (jonah) and the whale differs from the western christian outlook on jonah and the whale for example. Op didn't really specify.

It's not just atheists, but after seeing 1500 diff threads on religion, I can say with confidence that they are the majority

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It's not just atheists, but after seeing 1500 diff threads on religion, I can say with confidence that they are the majority
Seem like most people in this thread believe in the story but idk their personal beliefs.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
As far as op's questoon, a good 75% of the stories in the bible are ripped from other religions before it. These were parables on par, but written better than, aesop's fables.

It's not a secret it's just not discussed.

That story is clearly a parable for something and was likely ripped from a more pagan storyline.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Its not to be taken literal, the storys are metophors and fables.

jonah being in the belly of the beast is about isolation and mind detoriation, its a state of your well being.

dope thread, funny as fukk.