My Wife Has to Work 6 Days This Week because of Privileged Cac Girl

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I am progressive by nature so as much as i understand where you and your wife are coming from and the toll it takes to run a buisness, workers rights are essential. Forcing her to go to work after going through a traumatic experience for the average person is wrong, she should have been afforded reasonable time atleast a week to return not issued an ultimatum, im siding with the worker on the principle of the issue, today is a white girl, tommorow its a poor brother trying to make ends meet or a immigrant they trying to take advantage off. So yeah you were wrong to force her

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So my wife is fuming hot because she has to go in today and cover her shift, rework the schedule AND cover her shifts this up coming week. Why? Because this privileged cac claimed depression and according to FMLA, an employee can take as much time as needed if it's due to mental health. You gotta be fukking kidding me.
She can't claim FMLA unless a doctor fills out the FMLA paperwork excusing her from work due to mental health. That's assuming she meets the eligibilty for FMLA. (Need to have worked 1 year for an employer and worked 1,250 hours in the last year)

Unless the employee has benefit time to cover the absence such as vacation or sick, the absence should be considered an unexcused absence.

If this goes on for a few days, your wife may want to request a medical note from her doctor keeping her out of work. Call her bluff.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Update - My wife called the district gms boss who is a black woman and she said no, the DGM is absolutely wrong and her missing work is a disciplinary action because she was a no call/no show earlier this week.
Well there it is

So either your wife needs to be a heartless person and fire her or “reprimand” her.

Regardless, not gonna change the outcome. If you fire her, your wife gonna be pulling 6 day weeks for the foreseeable future

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Update - My wife called the district gms boss who is a black woman and she said no, the DGM is absolutely wrong and her missing work is a disciplinary action because she was a no call/no show earlier this week.
Man when that girl quit and your wife gotta work 7 days a week :ufdup:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I am progressive by nature so as much as i understand where you and your wife are coming from and the toll it takes to run a buisness, workers rights are essential. Forcing her to go to work after going through a traumatic experience for the average person is wrong, she should have been afforded reasonable time atleast a week to return not issued an ultimatum, im siding with the worker on the principle of the issue, today is a white girl, tommorow its a poor brother trying to make ends meet or a immigrant they trying to take advantage off. So yeah you were wrong to force her
This

Even if she has to go to a doctor, she still gonna get the FMLA regardless if she’s physically hurt or not.

Might as well just give her the fukking days off.. it’s the restaurant business and as a manager this is the kind of shyt you deal with and get paid for.

And btw, if she was actually physically hurt (not mentally hurt), would you still make her come in or give her these ultimatums?

shyt like this be the reason certain jobs have high turnarounds

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I’ve learned as a leader is sometimes it’s best to be accommodating rather than playing hardball. You might win by playing hardball but everybody else is going to see how employees are treated and it’s going to impact their morale if they don’t like what they see.

That said, I have zero context of how this girl typically acts so I could be talking out my ass. If she’s a consistent problem then it’s probably best to get her out the paint. The rest of the staff will understand.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
ok so this is new info. If the EE is a attendance problem (that has been documented) then yes your wife should have some latitude to make moves.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
ok so this is new info. If the EE is a attendance problem (that has been documented) then yes your wife should have some latitude to make moves.
Yeah I'm still getting all the details as my wife has been on the phone with upper management the last few hours

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: If a black person tells me a entitled white girl did this and that . I don’t even need details I automatically believe them. White women are the most entitled on earth
Yeah I was just trolling. But I don't blame you for thinking like that at all.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I would have gotten someone else to cover her upcoming shifts from jump. Accidents can be iffy situations.
It wasn't a real accident. Her front bumper fell off and she has a dent in the side. The car is still driveable. New details have emerged. She's been lying. Apparently it has something to do with her bf breaking up with her so she's been trying to get the weekend off and has been pumping up this minor accident as the reason why.

The company snitch has been feeding my wife all the gossip because the cac can't keep her mouth closed. My wife is about to take disciplinary action if she can get something to stick.