N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton Album Appreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easily, one of the top 5 greatest Hip Hop albums of all time :wow:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjVkMLMcX2g]N.W.A. - fukk Tha Police [Dirty] - YouTube[/ame]

41Y23RDMC6L._SX300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmgeDoqK2sI]N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton [Dirty] - YouTube[/ame]

nwa_laweekly_cover_may_1989-739602.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
"I'm Eazy-E, the one they talkin about. nikka tried to roll the dice and just crapped out" :wow:

My first CD :ohlawd:

Granted, there a few tracks on that album I ain't ever fukked with, but the legendary status of half the tracks more than made up for it :lawd:

The strength of street knowledge :birdman:

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been ridin around to this for the past week,classic album no question. I remember "renting" this album and putting on to cassette back in the day lol ... Ren is criminally slept on IMO,even on this album he doesn't get enough props.

Efil4zaggin is right behind this too ..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'm Eazy-E, the one they talkin about. nikka tried to roll the dice and just crapped out" :wow:

My first CD :ohlawd:

Granted, there a few tracks on that album I ain't ever fukked with, but the legendary status of half the tracks more than made up for it :lawd:

The strength of street knowledge :birdman:

The only track I never really f*cked with was "Something 2 Dance 2".

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easily one of the best hip hop albums ever made. I will never understand how someone could put boring ass nikkaz4Life ahead of this.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Been ridin around to this for the past week,classic album no question. I remember "renting" this album and putting on to cassette back in the day lol ... Ren is criminally slept on IMO,even on this album he doesn't get enough props.

Ren came through on some of them tracks like HE was gonna be the breakout star of the group. I Don't know if it was Ice Cube leaving or the Dre/Eazy beef that left him in the bushes as far as becoming a future solo talent is concerned. His voice, flow, and raw energy on the mic was one of the best of the era, straight west coast flava.

I'mma holler at his solo joints, see if he puttin it down without anyone noticing :wow:

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
most overrated bullshyt album ever by a bunch of drip drip jheri curl juice, fake ass nikkas

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:yes:
I've been listening to a lot of MC Ren lately.
Dude is ill.