N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton Album Appreciation Thread

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/DsdWXaZ5g5Q]Erykah Badu rapping...N.W.A. Gangsta --Love of my life - YouTube[/ame]

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back when rap was a force to be reckoned with, and had America shook. :blessed:

Parental Discretion is Advized is the best song on there. EVERYONE killed it, especially Eazy.

"Wing ding dingaling down ya throat" :russ::dead:

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ren came through on some of them tracks like HE was gonna be the breakout star of the group. I Don't know if it was Ice Cube leaving or the Dre/Eazy beef that left him in the bushes as far as becoming a future solo talent is concerned. His voice, flow, and raw energy on the mic was one of the best of the era, straight west coast flava.

I'mma holler at his solo joints, see if he puttin it down without anyone noticing :wow:

man ur in for a treat if u never checked his solos :ooh:

i own villian in black,great album along with shock of the hour :whew: .. listen to mayday on the frontline .. .. "nikkas screamin mayday,cuz ren is kickin azz like pele/making fools run its a relay"

he released renincarnated a few years back,still need to check it out

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ren came through on some of them tracks like HE was gonna be the breakout star of the group. I Don't know if it was Ice Cube leaving or the Dre/Eazy beef that left him in the bushes as far as becoming a future solo talent is concerned. His voice, flow, and raw energy on the mic was one of the best of the era, straight west coast flava.

I'mma holler at his solo joints, see if he puttin it down without anyone noticing :wow:

just heard ruthless for life for the first time and its damn near perfect from start to finish,maybe his best album track for track imo :whew:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been ridin around to this for the past week,classic album no question. I remember "renting" this album and putting on to cassette back in the day lol ... Ren is criminally slept on IMO,even on this album he doesn't get enough props.

Efil4zaggin is right behind this too ..

Breh im 31 and didn't even no you could rent tapes I would buy them and take them back but that didnt last long.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2