Nakamura rumors, hogan won't be at mania, SDrops in ratings, Raw increases, Luke Speaks on no mania

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The plan right now is for Shinsuke Nakamura to debut on the main WWE roster very shortly. The date is unknown but there is speculation it will be on the Raw after WrestleMania.
:youngsabo: 1 more for the good guys

guess he won't be beating down New Day and taking over the show as rumored
Tuesday's WWE Smackdown Live drew 2.628 million viewers, down slightly from the 2.738 the show got the week before. Ratings this week for both Raw, Smackdown and every TV show were delayed due to a major power outage at Nielsen.
@Enrico Pallazzo cause you wanted those 3rd hour numbers
The March 13th, 2017 edition of WWE RAW averaged 3.232 million viewers on the USA Network. This is an increase from last week's 3.216 million viewers.

The first hour of this week's show, which featured Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman, averaged 3.176 million viewers. The second hour averaged 3.323 million, and the third hour averaged 3.197 million.

Monday's RAW was ranked #2 in the top 150 most-watched cable shows for the night, and was also #2 in the 18-49 demographic.
:youngsabo:
WWE SmackDown star and former Wyatt Family member Luke Harper recently appeared on the Gorilla Position podcast where he discussed leaving Bray Wyatt's side, among other topics. Harper says he doesn't miss playing second-fiddle to Harper, but is disappointed he's not on the WrestleMania card yet.

Harper says he felt like a "back-up dancer" for a "strong amount of time," and grew frustrated with not being able to showcase his skills. "For a performer like me, that's hard to take and hard to deal with and I thought that the coming out party of the last six weeks was very eye opening and, ya know, showed me what was out there," he said.

While he's excited about going solo, the former Intercontinental and Tag Team champion says he feels "bitter" about not being on the biggest pay-per-view of the year. When asked about what his WrestleMania dream match would be, Harper indicated he would want something more violent than what Vince McMahon currently allows on his programming.

"It would probably be a three-way dance between me, Bruiser Brody, and Terry Funk in a "No Holds Barred" match," Harper said. "And maybe Vince [McMahon] isn't watching. So we can do some real crazy stuff."
land of opportunity they said :sas2:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Luke Harper vs God would've been amazing :ohlawd:

:pachaha: didn't they do like a HBK vs God match or some stupid shyt like that?

Edit:

I just looked it up

Vince and Shane McMahon vs HBK and God in a no holds barred match

:russ::pachaha::deadmanny:

Daracell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant wait for Nakamura to debut, but they missing out on that epic mania entrance

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
What's the problem?

From a fiscal POV. Raw is 3 hours and brings in a shyt tonne more advertising revenue.

If you want to look at it from a mark perspective, SD will have Roman a few weeks after mania anyway.