Nakamura rumors, hogan won't be at mania, SDrops in ratings, Raw increases, Luke Speaks on no mania

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
So it's safe to say the glorious one will retain at takeover?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Report in OP is taking if from the Observer but Meltzer didn't say if Nakamura would debut on RAW or Smackdown, he said it could be either show, wasn't sure yet

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
What's the problem?

From a fiscal POV. Raw is 3 hours and brings in a shyt tonne more advertising revenue.

If you want to look at it from a mark perspective, SD will have Roman a few weeks after mania anyway.

Like the previous poster said, Nakamura has to go to Smackdown. Raw already has Samoa Joe and they got Finn Balor back. What's the point of a brand split if all the top talent are going on Raw?

And on Smackdown, they're going to need a new fresh challenger for the WWE championship after WM33 and Nakumura is a perfect fit. Especially since John Cena is going to be leaving WWE for a while.

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Like the previous poster said, Nakamura has to go to Smackdown. Raw already has Samoa Joe and they got Finn Balor back. What's the point of a brand split if all the top talent are going on Raw?

And on Smackdown, they're going to need a new fresh challenger for the WWE championship after WM33 and Nakumura is a perfect fit. Especially since John Cena is going to be leaving WWE for a while.

I'm SDSet so don't get me wrong but the brand split as it is only exists because USA felt WWE reneged on their deal to create original content on SD. So I can see why Vince still wants to stack RAW though I don't think it's right.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:pachaha: didn't they do like a HBK vs God match or some stupid shyt like that?

Edit:

I just looked it up

Vince and Shane McMahon vs HBK and God in a no holds barred match

:russ::pachaha::deadmanny:

:dead:

I was talking about Terry Funk vs Luke Harper breh :wow:

ps: the buildup for that Vince/HBK w/God match had sooo much fukkery :pachaha:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This nikkas Luke Harper is dumb... if he wants a singles push he's gonna have to get a hair cut and put on a singlet.... he felt like a backup dancer this whole time because he looks like one... dirty bum ass hillbilly is not a main event gimmick

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
guess he won't be beating down New Day and taking over the show as rumored

Is this really true? Because even if they considered this shyt..:dahell:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Seriously it's ridiculous, SD is rail thin on talent nowadays since they've ran through about a half year of storylines now. Meanwhile Raw just keeps on getting new talent on top of an already stacked roster that they don't know how to use. They won't even fukking callup Dillinger to add a fresh face to SD, while Raw gets Bayley, Joe, Finn, Goldberg, Joe, Aries.....

On the female side, Asuka also needs to be on Smackdown when she's called up. Raw already got the two biggest women on NXT, Sasha and Bailey.