@Napolean.. Welcome To The Summerjam Screen..

Daps
first off, shout out to the Gawd @Theraflu for this exposal..
@ciroq drobama @Bricktop @marcuz @kp404 @2Quik4UHoes @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @bdizzle @lotty @Malta @Poitier @LA Fisher @BlackFruitPunch @Data-Hawk @hustlemania @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @KaiserRexTheCzar @kp404 @MrFettuccinePockets @Realdealholy @Say it Wit Ya Chest @Bishop KG Dinero @Supercoolmayo @Emperor_ReinScarf @Born2BKing @SpeaktotheMods @Rainman @Lewis Black @Tommy Knocks @Londilon @TimePiece @Bricktop @killacal @concise @Always-Right Liggins @Crakface @Nefrodamus @Roddy Right @Tony_Bromo @KenyaDoll @Raedawn07 @#1 pick @Fonsworth @Matt504 @Marty Kaan @luvaznpoon @DEAD7 @iSeeBrokePeople @1298ty @Fatboi1 @Busted_Toes @Jesus Shuttlesworth @Ciggavelli @UserNameless @VonteMB @malcolmxxx_45 @biscuitsnbangers @ocmfII

So...

It all started this morning when I woke up and saw @Napoleon posts saying 'OUR STOCK IN RISING IN THE USA'

This post here he made this morning in response to @Stankonia

Our stock continues to rise here and I want to see it through.

Admit you can't handle it if you must.

Immediately something DID NOT sit well with me because I specifically remember Napoleon saying he was from the Islands when he used to shyt on blacks, so I thought 'you're claiming Black American now dude ?! REALLY ?! :dahell:

I knew that if I called him out he would deny and maybe go edit posts so I went to dig up receipts. Because he is the type that you need it with

birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

First I did this google search: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&es_sm=119#q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&start=60

It linked me to every single post @Napoleon has made talking about Jamaica

Follow the link he speaks about Jamaica ALOT on here.

THEN the jackpost

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Last year @Premeditated made this thread called :Coli Africans: do you have any gay family members?

Here is a link to the thread : http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-africans-do-you-have-any-gay-family-members.163682/

Here is @Premeditated OP

and if you do, how do their parents, guidance and the rest of the family feel about it?

Do y'all have any gay relatives back in the motherland?

I was just reading the thread in KTT about the first Lady of Zambia proposing they should legalize gay marriage in Zambia and lot of African countries should follow suit.

I do not have any gay family member whatsoever, although my Uncles stays acting suspect with his demeanor, but he stays balls deep in a team p*ssy.

HERE IS NAPOLEONS REPLY

1. not black but immediate family is from the islands...and I have a member of the family that people kinda assume is gay, but the culture definitely looks down on it.

2. zambia is making the right move. just saying your culture has no gays in it...doesn't make it true, nor does it mean gay people stop being "less" gay. You can't just support policies where aspects of your population is being chastised for nothing other than consensual sexual relations between adults.

3. You're reading on KTT? :what:

Here is a screenshot incase he tries to edit the post.

10sf994.png

@Napoleon You are not black. You are not American. You are a dark INDIAN guy who like many has ties to the islands. as @marcuz and @Willstyles always said.

You slipped up and let it drop ONCE out of 30k posts that you ain't black but ma dude there it is in black and white.

Now we know you aren't black maybe we can discuss why the fukk you're on a black forum doing all this shyt ?!?!

There are many Indian forums why are you on a black forum listening to tariq nasheed pretending to be a black nationalist, talking about hairhats and weave, playing agent and divisive tactics ?!

WHY DO THESE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO THIS shyt ?!?!?!?!?

You've spent two years and 30k+ posts and a good portion of your life on this board PRETENDING TO BE A BLACK MAN and attempting to integrate into us, watching Tariq Videos, really soaking it all in and creating madness amoung us.

WHY?!?!

1. not black
1. not black
1. not black
1. not black

I'm a black american

But you said you're not black.

Explain that

I said that because I wanted to remain anonymous.
:dwillhuh::what::wtb::patrice::upsetfavre::dahell::rudy::mjpls::ufdup::camby:

@OnlyInCalifornia @]@hexagram23 @IronFist @MC Metaphysical @The Ruler 09 @Wallychamp @god shamgod @Newark88 @Billy Ocean @big business @White Mike @Lord Mecca @notorious8562 @SunZoo @MrFettuccinePockets @JP_USAF @Ebonic Plague @The Jewnited States @Keyser Soze @NormanConnors @Walt @Mr. Negative @Monoblock @Higher Tech @SciDARK @TarPitWu @TrifeGod @EA @SmarkMero @Luca-Brazi @homiedontplaydat @Dillah810 @EQ. @Tetris v2.0 @Todd McPiff @N.J.stan @Brayden @Urbanmiracle @StillNotSoft @Ronnie Lott @KILLAKUTT7 @blazn101 @torcher spliz @T-K-G @Regular_P @the cac mamba @stealthbomber @Ensi @Illeye buckmatic @UghhFan @Grams @Tuaminator @Icantspell @Art Barr @Morose Zeitgeist @Hood Critic @coolism @NVious @Troublesome @lurkandmurk Fonsworth @Northern Son @ltheghost @1298ty @Big Boss @volk
@Insensitive @That Singer Guy... @Oldirtyb*stard @WatergunTalk @Raymond Burrr @Say it Wit Ya Chest @no1es run this @Kaii-genesis @ThaRealness @ThatKidBlackHippy Nefrodamus @clouddd @jilla82 @ch15x @Non Sequitur @Pool_Shark @Abso831 @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @cyesergio @YaThreadFloppedB! @The Bookie @dubsmith_nz @Killer Instinct @TM101 @305DeadCounty @Jerz-2-Phila @Peter Parker @Diunx @Don Drogo @Christopher browns @BoyItsLife @TEKBEATZ @Nomad1 @Sausageman @Bury Da Bwoy @TdashDUB @GoldenGlove @RenAi! @2manyFCKNrappers @Balmain @Rawster @feelmikepayne @Da Jungles @Endiphrint @VonteMB @CrimsonTider @ScoopNScore @Tetris v2.0 @JerzeyBoi23 @L. Deezy @ineedsleep212 @Worl Boss @Jack Don the G @nalej @Always-Right Liggins @backinmyday @biscuitsnbangers @mrken12 @Johnny Blaze @NoHalfWay @prophecypro @YungGawd?? @Theraflu @concise

:heh:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

k7WUYUa.gif

See this is what I was talking about in the Slowbucks thread. The way he was formulating his opinion clearly showed
1. He wasn't black nor in the know of our culture...opinions directly based on information he read about

2. Wanted to know about the "hood" but at the same time discredit it's culture. Sort of like a racist, it's hard to be racist when you don't have any information regarding the race you're trying to belittle. So he kept asking for information to try and justify his bullshyt and capin'......

Dude's a herb. Nothing more to say