@Napolean.. Welcome To The Summerjam Screen..

Daps
The poster of the year:dahell:
:mjlol: hes a Drake stan, so @thernbroom probably lets him slide on that alone..

@hustlemania ever notice how this shyt always happens on a friday :blessed:
:blessed:

Damn didnt know @hustlemania started this thread, why yall got to fight for :to:
no beef.. i dont even reply to this dudes incessant requests to be added for music, his messages, nothin.. i been knew he was a fraud, and it was only a matter of time before somebody caught him slippin..

doublenegative

I Heard A Dope Beat
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
The Song Maker and the SK 5
guillotine.jpg

Daps
Go back thru all the posts ive made in regards to the person/people that post thru that account. That poster is an agent of disinformation.

How do you think they work.

Pay more attention to whats going on around you folks.
him, and that Kermit dude were posting threads verbatim from st0rmfr0nt..

folks just aint paying attention, because they both post so much..

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Go back thru all the posts ive made in regards to the person/people that post thru that account. That accounts user(s) are agent(s) of disinformation.

How do you think they work?

Hence I asked what his purpose was on here. Dude flip flopped between races, views, beliefs every week depending on what the topic was :dahell:

as @hustlemania said everyone KNEW that he was a fraud. But cos he lies so much we just needed to catch him in a lie so it could all unravel. He lies so much that his the kida nikka that u need receipts for. I wasn't coming at him till I got those receipts and his own words.

them pathological lying types.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Go back thru all the posts ive made in regards to the person/people that post thru that account. That accounts user(s) are agent(s) of disinformation.

How do you think they work?

:ohhh: