Nash: wrestling is an ATM machine that won't stop spitting $20's at me

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
new Kayfabe Commentaries series.. I guess it's like the timeline but no structure or year

Discusses the fight with his son, doing drugs witb HBgay, the Mexican wrestlers being their plug, etc.

Doesn't appear to be available anywhere besides the kayfabe commentaries site yet

bonus:
Dusty was a dikk for the Oz character, Dwayne was a dikk when he came back in 2002, any man that has been in Hollywood for 10 years and has never had a picture taken with a woman is a homo, Piper got smacked up in Boston despite what he says, Doink was a mark, I'll teabag Jim Cornette, I smacked Samoa Joe in the face and he didn't do shyt

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nash, HBK, and HHH all (thus far) have had successful marriages. Kliq'd up, indeed. :win:

Nash got caught cheating a few weeks ago, unless you think his twitter was "hacked' :usure:

HBK fukked as many broads as he could for ten years and then settled down with a hot woman that will probably age well so :salute:

HHH married old money so he also gets the :salute:

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Rock has been in a relationship for years and his girl is pregnant :martin:
I'm not saying I believe Rock is gay, but that really doesn't mean shyt, especially in Hollywood. It's very common for undercover gay man in Hollywood to have a "family" for the world to see and a secret gay life.